User Tag List

Thread: Pain

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pain

Gents, been a while since I've posted - mostly cuz I've been feeling so much better. In a downswing currently, however, and also struggling with some low back pain. The downswing is not nearly as severe as in past, but still unpleasant nonetheless. That being said, I'm really curious what you guys take for pain should the need arise. I haven't taken anything (e.g. Motrin/Tylenol/Naprosyn) since I started the protocol, but this back pain is really nagging and wouldn't mind taking something. Any advice would help. Thanks in advance.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new here and don't know much yet. Crashed just some days ago but for the last 3 days I barely felt ANY pain. I've backpain for the last 8-9months, it's not too strong but was just always there. And after the crash it just vanished, like 0. Aswell as soreness from training was almost 0 (while prefin my muscle soreness was over the world..). So maybe some pain means your body is doing pretty good. Don't know the answer to your question tho, just tryna get out some positivity! xd

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    I'm new here and don't know much yet. Crashed just some days ago but for the last 3 days I barely felt ANY pain. I've backpain for the last 8-9months, it's not too strong but was just always there. And after the crash it just vanished, like 0. Aswell as soreness from training was almost 0 (while prefin my muscle soreness was over the world..). So maybe some pain means your body is doing pretty good. Don't know the answer to your question tho, just tryna get out some positivity! xd
    Thanks for the reply, man. Just hang in there. Get on the protocol, try to relax, and don't look back.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries, man. I would say start ASAP. I did a 1 week juice feast to start, and several other fasts since. Then I started exercising, eating super clean, and then I started on cycling the herbs. I am currently cycling 10, and have been cycling anywhere from 7-12 throughout my first year. I feel a ton better, and I know the protocol has helped. I recently had a 2 month period where I felt 100%. I forgot I could feel so good. As stated in my post that started this thread I'm in a bit of downswing currently, but I know I'll be on an upswing soon, and it will last longer than the last one. I look forward to it!! I don't want to do anything to screw up what I started, that's why I started this thread. I'll just endure the pain as I have in the past, but it would be nice to take something, if possible.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Gents, been a while since I've posted - mostly cuz I've been feeling so much better. In a downswing currently, however, and also struggling with some low back pain. The downswing is not nearly as severe as in past, but still unpleasant nonetheless. That being said, I'm really curious what you guys take for pain should the need arise. I haven't taken anything (e.g. Motrin/Tylenol/Naprosyn) since I started the protocol, but this back pain is really nagging and wouldn't mind taking something. Any advice would help. Thanks in advance.
    Hi, you might want to try CBD oil, I have used it in the past for pain as an alternative to the pharmaceuticals pain relievers. You can ingest the oil and/or rub it directly on your back.

There are many variants but the gold standard is typically Charlottes Web CBD oil, link below.

Original Formula CBD Oil | Charlotte's Web

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if you don't want to ingest anything, I have heard really good things about CBD cream, specifically Liberty Lotion, link below.

Liberty Lotion | 1oz | CBD Topical

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueshock View Post
    Hi, you might want to try CBD oil, I have used it in the past for pain as an alternative to the pharmaceuticals pain relievers. You can ingest the oil and/or rub it directly on your back.

There are many variants but the gold standard is typically Charlottes Web CBD oil, link below.

Original Formula CBD Oil | Charlotte's Web

Good luck!
    Hey, thanks for the reply! My son actually takes Charlotte's Web for an intractable seizure disorder. He's been on it for almost 6 years, and it has been an absolute miracle in controlling his seizures. I have, of course, thought about trying it, but someone here (sorry I can't remember who) posted CBD made them crash, so I haven't been willing to risk it. Obviously, CBD has an impact neurologically, or it wouldn't work so well for neurological disorders, like seizures. With the fragile state of my system I've just been hesitant to ingest anything that could potentially cause a system crash. That being said, I really appreciate the reply. Can I ask a couple questions...?

Are you taking it on a regular basis?

Have you noticed any negative effects?

Anyone else out there taking it, with or without, any problem?

One more thing...anyone else notice back pain with downswings?

I know it's tough to be sure what, if anything, is causing a downswing. Everytime I hit a downswing I try to figure out what may be causing it, and I can never be totally sure. It seems it's just part of the body's cycle to get rid of this poison. Anyway, thanks again for the reply. Cheers

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, if you don't want to ingest anything, I have heard really good things about CBD cream, specifically Liberty Lotion, link below.

Liberty Lotion | 1oz | CBD Topical
    Hey, thanks. Topical could be the ticket, hadn't really considered that to be honest...
    Wouldn't mind hearing from a couple others to see what experience they've had. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you taking it on a regular basis?
    I did for a while, mainly for sleep, as it makes me relaxed/tired. I have used during the day if I am feeling anxious, and it works.

Have you noticed any negative effects?
    I have not, although I keep doses pretty low. I have read it is anti-androgenic though, so be cautious. I have also read it is very useful for balancing out the endocrine system.

One more thing...anyone else notice back pain with downswings?
    Yes, I have back pain and leg pain mainly, but pretty much aches all over during downswings.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did for a while, mainly for sleep, as it makes me relaxed/tired. I have used during the day if I am feeling anxious, and it works.

I have not, although I keep doses pretty low. I have read it is anti-androgenic though, so be cautious. I have also read it is very useful for balancing out the endocrine system.

Yes, I have back pain and leg pain mainly, but pretty much aches all over during downswings.
    Man, thanks a ton for responding. I think I'll give the topical a try and see how it goes. Like I said, it would just be really great to get rid of this pain.

I can see it being antiandrogenic as well. I gave kratom a try a while back, and it worked great for pain, but just like opiates it can also drop T levels...I'd rather deal with pain than crash again. Anyway, I digress...

Thanks, again.