Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    J
    For those of us who have been as severely hurt by the drug as you, CD always recommends an extended fast at a clinic. Why haven’t you done that?
    For a 2 week fast at TrueNorth, when you take into account airfare and total costs, it's about $4,000 - $5,000. I don't have that type of money nor the credit to even borrow that type of money.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    An extended fast is not an option. I'm in a Doctorate program that's full time with no breaks. I did the juicing as well and i'm aware enough to know that it's a health fad. It may improve some gut issues and calm inflammation, but juicing for an extended period of time is not going to result in substantial changes. Extended fasting may, but it's not an option right now. My diet is good. Cauliflower rice, no grains, some cheese on my omelets and some other dishes, lots of water, chicken, beef, steamed cruciferous veggies, coconut milk smoothies (with goat whey and berries, cilantro, parsley, ceylon cinnamon), lots of homemade chicken curry. apples, couple of brazil nuts daily. No other nuts or dairy. Goat feta on dishes. I use a lot of recipes posted here. When I tell you that I have always been very health aware, i'm not bullshitting. Go to PH and look at pictures of me before PFS. I am pretty certain I was in significantly better shape than most guys on this forum and have extensive knowledge of exercise and lifting weights. I have a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and i'm a 2nd year DPT student.

I'm rotating cordyceps, cistanche, tongkat, bacopa, and i take ash and pine pollen daily. Along with vitamin D, C palmitate, Boron, Butyrate, phosphatidyl choline, chlorella, I mean etc etc dude. I've followed this protocol for the past year and some change apart from the cold showers and the dick pump. I've always lived healthy and been a stud. check out my pictures. TMO program largely consists of living a healthy lifestyle and not being a socially isolated hermit. To see guys on here have some minor shit like libido and ED improve and then say "get to work" or "don't be a victim" is honestly laughable.

I'm desperate at this point and i've gotten to a point where I honestly can't imagine life without fucked up muscles, skin, hair, vision, cognition, etc. I need to try something and R andro seems to be safer than going on TRT or HCG
    Juice cleansing a "health fad?" I guess that depends on how you look at it. I've used it as a tool for the past ten years, so if fads last that long, then so be it. Whether it is, or isn't, doesn't take away from the benefits it give the body. And you're incorrect. A substantial juice feast WILL result in important changes. It's just most guys just have some bullshit excuse as to why they can't do it for longer then a few days. That's laughable.

Okay....so you've been on for a year....75%. Average heal time is 6mos-2 years at 100% Looks like you're gonna be on the longer end of things.

What's stopping you from cycling?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Juice cleansing a "health fad?" I guess that depends on how you look at it. I've used it as a tool for the past ten years, so if fads last that long, then so be it. Whether it is, or isn't, doesn't take away from the benefits it give the body. And you're incorrect. A substantial juice feast WILL result in important changes. It's just most guys just have some bullshit excuse as to why they can't do it for longer then a few days. That's laughable.

Okay....so you've been on for a year....75%. Average heal time is 6mos-2 years at 100% Looks like you're gonna be on the longer end of things.

What's stopping you from cycling?
    Nothing is stopping me from cycling apart from fear of getting worse. I've stayed away from any hormone treatment other than a few months of Clomid. Since I haven't been "all in" with dieting and more than 4 or 5 herbs for an extended period of time, I've been reluctant to give the R-andro a spin.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing is stopping me from cycling apart from fear of getting worse. I've stayed away from any hormone treatment other than a few months of Clomid. Since I haven't been "all in" with dieting and more than 4 or 5 herbs for an extended period of time, I've been reluctant to give the R-andro a spin.
    Man, not trying to be a dick, but this clearly works for Finasteride issues. Buy more herbs, dial down on the diet, cycle them, do that for 2 more months, then R-andro.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Understandable.

Here's the thing.....I was where you are....I was deeep in a dark lonely hole. Do you think I would recommend something to a pfs guy that is going to fuck him up even more? No.

I understand the trepidation, but you'll feel when the time is right....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    over the past 6 months, I was making progress. I was gaining some strength, and acutally built a small amount of muscle mass. My skin hadn't noticeably changed, butoverall I felt that I was in a better mental space. I started having constipation and bowel changes about 2 months ago, and it resulted in me having a sharp pain in my rectum while I was using the restroom. I had instant pain, numbness and tingling in my rectum. It felt like I was sitting on a golf ball for a week and I couldn't shit. I resorted to using small doses of laxatives and I had to do 2 enemas because I was freaking out. Well, it resulted in my digestive system and body crashing again. I lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and i'm currently 136 lbs. I lost all of the muscle I built, my skin got even worse (more elastic, saggy, and pale). My cognition and derealization got worse, my hair got more dry. I don't know if I disturbed my gut biome severely with the laxatives and enemas, but I've basically set myself back to square one. I am so devastated over this because I was finally starting to gain some semblance of normal again. I don't know what to do honestly.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    over the past 6 months, I was making progress. I was gaining some strength, and acutally built a small amount of muscle mass. My skin hadn't noticeably changed, butoverall I felt that I was in a better mental space. I started having constipation and bowel changes about 2 months ago, and it resulted in me having a sharp pain in my rectum while I was using the restroom. I had instant pain, numbness and tingling in my rectum. It felt like I was sitting on a golf ball for a week and I couldn't shit. I resorted to using small doses of laxatives and I had to do 2 enemas because I was freaking out. Well, it resulted in my digestive system and body crashing again. I lost 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and i'm currently 136 lbs. I lost all of the muscle I built, my skin got even worse (more elastic, saggy, and pale). My cognition and derealization got worse, my hair got more dry. I don't know if I disturbed my gut biome severely with the laxatives and enemas, but I've basically set myself back to square one. I am so devastated over this because I was finally starting to gain some semblance of normal again. I don't know what to do honestly.
    That sounds awful. I would honestly consider maybe getting the wait back up a little and then hoping on a extended water fast. I did a week of juice and 6 days ofWater and and even though it didn’t completely go away, the cognition/physical aspects definitely improved during the WF.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I fucked up. After the digestion issues cleared up, I started seeing progress. I was actually building muscle for the first time in a long time, my skin was noticeably better, energy improved, exercise tolerance, sleep. These were big changes for me. So big that I started seeing an ex-girlfriend and was at her place a lot over 3 months (january-March). Things didn't end well because she's not a good person and I let it affect me to the point where I went and took Lexapro and Buspar. Within 3 days, my dick was completely limp, burning, and there was a sharp tingling around my rectum. I had dry mouth and zero apetite. I've since stopped taking them obviously but i've since noticed my skin has gotten worse, like back to square one. It's thin, transparent, and holds indentions of whatever touches it. I've lost all the muscle I gained, I have hardcore emotional flatness, my sleep is fucked up again. Erections are slanted to the left, scrotum is rubbery. I'm really worried that I made a big mistake which has set me back years, if not permanently. Most if not all of these things had improved over the past year prior to fucking this up.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Run the full protocol again, fast to finish. If you hold it consistently for 3-6 months, you will realize this is not permanent. Really take stock of what’s going on and how you actually feel and focus on those. You just said you were really worried after also stating that you have hardcore emotional numbness. I think it’s important to realize that you may not be as bad off as you write and that this is something that you can fix and will fix with time. Take care of yourself man.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Run the full protocol again, fast to finish. If you hold it consistently for 3-6 months, you will realize this is not permanent. Really take stock of what’s going on and how you actually feel and focus on those. You just said you were really worried after also stating that you have hardcore emotional numbness. I think it’s important to realize that you may not be as bad off as you write and that this is something that you can fix and will fix with time. Take care of yourself man.
    skin over the entire body, body hairs, and body frame going to absolute shit is pretty bad if you ask me. Not being able to see anything in a grocery store, staying at 135 lbs after walking around 160 lbs your entire life, your skin (dick and entire body) turning into absolute elastic rubber, body odor smelling like cat piss and vinegar. Skin as thin as someone who's 60. Sleeping 8-10 hours and feeling like you pulled an all nighter, for almost 4 years. and just fucking it up even worse after losing 4 years to this while running the protocol 75%+. I worked so hard and just made such a big mistake. I will re-run the protocol.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 06-28-2022 at 06:06 PM.