Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dknighten's Road To Recovery

I've reached out to many of you for advice on undertaking the protocol. I've suffered for over 7 months now and have progressively gotten worse, and I am jumping in with both feet. I've had changes to my skin tissue, complete muscle wastage, and early signs of gynocemastia. None of my clothes fit anymore and my nipples constantly burn and have enlarged. I have the crushing 24/7 brain fog, like I'm viewing the world through a window. When I lift weights, I have a rebound effect and end up losing more muscle. I am at the lowest point in my life; I didn't know this place even existed. I'm doing the juice feast for 2 weeks hopefully and then refeeding raw for 3-4 days, then adding in paleo foods. It is so hard for me to organize or make sense of anything, and I am so destroyed by all of this. I've created this thread to hopefully add some rhyme & reason to what I'm doing and get help along the way. Lord knows I need all the help I can get.

Thanks guys,

Damon

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chin up, brother. I start my juice feast Saturday so am right here with you. We can beat this!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I've reached out to many of you for advice on undertaking the protocol. I've suffered for over 7 months now and have progressively gotten worse, and I am jumping in with both feet. I've had changes to my skin tissue, complete muscle wastage, and early signs of gynocemastia. None of my clothes fit anymore and my nipples constantly burn and have enlarged. I have the crushing 24/7 brain fog, like I'm viewing the world through a window. When I lift weights, I have a rebound effect and end up losing more muscle. I am at the lowest point in my life; I didn't know this place even existed. I'm doing the juice feast for 2 weeks hopefully and then refeeding raw for 3-4 days, then adding in paleo foods. It is so hard for me to organize or make sense of anything, and I am so destroyed by all of this. I've created this thread to hopefully add some rhyme & reason to what I'm doing and get help along the way. Lord knows I need all the help I can get.

Thanks guys,

Damon
    Don't over exert yourself just yet.

Juice feast, refeed, Paleo.

Don't start hitting your muscles until about 3-4 weeks after you've been eating solids.

THEN, start with calithenics. So in otherwords, follow the directions on the site, to a T.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm starting the juice feast tomorrow, but guys my body composition has fundamentally changed. My skin is looser and much softer now, like a woman's. Everytime I get up from a chair or out of bed, there's an imprint on the back of my legs. I imagine I'm aromatizing testosterone into Estrogen at a constant rate..I honestly feel like some damage has been done to my body that is not reversible. The longer this continues, the more damage will be done. Nobody here recommends seeing an endocrinologist and trying at least a small dose of aromatase inhibitor?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm starting the juice feast tomorrow, but guys my body composition has fundamentally changed. My skin is looser and much softer now, like a woman's. Everytime I get up from a chair or out of bed, there's an imprint on the back of my legs. I imagine I'm aromatizing testosterone into Estrogen at a constant rate..I honestly feel like some damage has been done to my body that is not reversible. The longer this continues, the more damage will be done. Nobody here recommends seeing an endocrinologist and trying at least a small dose of aromatase inhibitor?
    I'm not sure dude it seems like you're not even taking the advice that's offered as the things you're thinking and asking have been covered dozens of times already.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how to sift through this forum for answers on questions that I have.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the juice feast, how much water do I need to be adding, just the 4 oz at the start? I started this morning and probably made 1 quart total after a pound of celery, a cucumber, a third of a tub of mixed greens, an apple, and some strawberries. It makes a huge mess and I underestimated the feast lol.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm not sure dude it seems like you're not even taking the advice that's offered as the things you're thinking and asking have been covered dozens of times already.
    How is the best way to sift through the forum when I have a question on a topic?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 of Juice feasting. I've caved already just a couple times and eaten a tablespoon of raw, organic peanut butter. I've already lost a shit ton of weight lol, i'm at 131 lbs now in the mornings. Going to go through until day 7 though.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Day 3 of Juice feasting. I've caved already just a couple times and eaten a tablespoon of raw, organic peanut butter. I've already lost a shit ton of weight lol, i'm at 131 lbs now in the mornings. Going to go through until day 7 though.
    It's not about the weight.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"