Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took seroquel like a fucking idiot on and off

My baseline for years was good

O made posts here in 2016 to 2018, sexually I was pretty good then and fog, fatigue and insomnia were long gone. Testes were normal size. Then I fucked it with stress in 2019, was working or rtaher volunteering somehwere and my pfs was found out by some freak accident leading to harassment and embarassment. Cunts. Then took zma for sleep 2020 did great on that but didn't cycle it, ended up mini crash with insomnia that I ended up "fixing" with quetiapine an awful, powerful antipsychotic. Now my life is in ruins ten months later.
    Last edited by road to recover; 08-26-2022 at 01:09 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    I took seroquel like a fucking idiot on and off

My baseline for years was good

O made posts here in 2016 to 2018, sexually I was pretty good then and fog, fatigue and insomnia were long gone. Testes were normal size. Then I fucked it with stress in 2019, was working or rtaher volunteering somehwere and my pfs was found out by some freak accident leading to harassment and embarassment. Cunts. Then took zma for sleep 2020 did great on that but didn't cycle it, ended up mini crash with insomnia that I ended up "fixing" with quetiapine an awful, powerful antipsychotic. Now my life is in ruins ten months later.
    Seroquel increases estrogen in men and causes "bitch tits" among other things. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way. You can get it back, but you just gotta put in the time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Seroquel increases estrogen in men and causes "bitch tits" among other things. Sometimes we have to learn the hard way. You can get it back, but you just gotta put in the time.
    CD, do you have any input or thoughts on further crashing from an SSRI with PFS? Is recovery after this something you have seen before? I was hoping you could touch on this at some point. Also, the majority of the herbs I have taken have been ordered through LEH via your links. For what it's worth.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 08-29-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do no take SSRI anymore.

Maybe you will see benefits but it will be temporary until you have a big crash. ESPECIALLY stay away from this drug.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Do no take SSRI anymore.

Maybe you will see benefits but it will be temporary until you have a big crash. ESPECIALLY stay away from this drug.
    I already did crash from using an SSRI after 3 days. It's worsened all of my symptoms. Have you experienced this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I already did crash from using an SSRI after 3 days. It's worsened all of my symptoms. Have you experienced this?
    no, I used it about 10 years ago, long before my PFS And I'll never take it again

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD, do you have any input or thoughts on further crashing from an SSRI with PFS? Is recovery after this something you have seen before? I was hoping you could touch on this at some point. Also, the majority of the herbs I have taken have been ordered through LEH via your links. For what it's worth.
    There are some guys that have had PSSD and got well following the protocol. It can certainly be done, I've seen it. Time frames vary but is similar to PFS in terms of recovery.

And thank you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, long time no see. Can confirm the protocol works for PSSD, I was at like 70-85% (maybe even 90% on upswings) recovered back in the end of 2019, then a lot of life stuff and the rona happened and I kind of fell off the wagon. If I had stuck with it I'm sure I would be 110% recovered by now. I'm planning to get back on the protocol soon once I can get some more pressing things in my life sorted out (currently have covid and about to become homeless lol, long story but I'll be fine)

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaar View Post
    Hey guys, long time no see. Can confirm the protocol works for PSSD, I was at like 70-85% (maybe even 90% on upswings) recovered back in the end of 2019, then a lot of life stuff and the rona happened and I kind of fell off the wagon. If I had stuck with it I'm sure I would be 110% recovered by now. I'm planning to get back on the protocol soon once I can get some more pressing things in my life sorted out (currently have covid and about to become homeless lol, long story but I'll be fine)
    Thanks for the update! That's what makes this place a gem.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This SSRI crash has seemed to trigger a rapid onset of male pattern baldness. Prior to and with PFS, I always had a full head of thick and dark hair. All of my hair has thinned and i'm having rapid recession accompanied by an itching and burning scalp. I've lost almost half of the hair on my head in 2 months. I had zero shedding with PFS, my hair even filled in a little. So I guess on top of the anhedonia and shrunken genitals, i'm gonna go bald now as well.