User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'm not sure dude it seems like you're not even taking the advice that's offered as the things you're thinking and asking have been covered dozens of times already.
    How is the best way to sift through the forum when I have a question on a topic?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 of Juice feasting. I've caved already just a couple times and eaten a tablespoon of raw, organic peanut butter. I've already lost a shit ton of weight lol, i'm at 131 lbs now in the mornings. Going to go through until day 7 though.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Day 3 of Juice feasting. I've caved already just a couple times and eaten a tablespoon of raw, organic peanut butter. I've already lost a shit ton of weight lol, i'm at 131 lbs now in the mornings. Going to go through until day 7 though.
    It's not about the weight.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a juice feast for 4 days and started back with some cruciferous veggies, a little broth and some salads. The feast was a little more expensive than I planned, I need to go longer or perhaps a water fast. My body is in a very unstable state, skin and muscles burn all over, dead twitching muscles and I have reactions to many foods, brain fog feels like i'm outside of myself often. I've tried the ashwagandha and maca and it seems I react to those harshly. It is hard to tell what I react to and don't, as I feel very fucked up most of the time. Keeping it anti inflammatory paleo for the time being.

Easing into the cold showers. I am extremely cold all of the time unless I am outside in the sun. Limbs are always freezing

Already have replaced all personal care products with natural options

Working on meditation, I am not able to afford many of the mainstream meditation products, if anyone has any suggestions on Youtube, etc it'd be helpful!

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 06-20-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    InsightTimer is a free app and absolutely amazing. Prefer it over headspace even. Otherwise just search "guided meditation" on yt if you're new to it.
    After you do one full 15s cold shower it will get easier.^^ Driving each year to a festival where you have either only icecold water or have to wait 8 hours for a warm shower. After just doing it twice I was used to cold showers for life XD
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 06-21-2019 at 07:54 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did a juice feast for 4 days and started back with some cruciferous veggies, a little broth and some salads. The feast was a little more expensive than I planned, I need to go longer or perhaps a water fast. My body is in a very unstable state, skin and muscles burn all over, dead twitching muscles and I have reactions to many foods, brain fog feels like i'm outside of myself often. I've tried the ashwagandha and maca and it seems I react to those harshly. It is hard to tell what I react to and don't, as I feel very fucked up most of the time. Keeping it anti inflammatory paleo for the time being.

Easing into the cold showers. I am extremely cold all of the time unless I am outside in the sun. Limbs are always freezing

Already have replaced all personal care products with natural options

Working on meditation, I am not able to afford many of the mainstream meditation products, if anyone has any suggestions on Youtube, etc it'd be helpful!

Thanks guys.
    Because of your current state you need a cleanse of some length more so then someone who isn't in your state. Four days isn't Enough.

My man. I'm really not trying to be a prick here, but you're just not following instructions......at all. You're complaining about how horrible things are and yet you have at your finger tips the knowledge to do something about it, and you're simply not giving it your all.

I'm not a very compassionate person by nature, admittedly, but even for those who are, there is an end to such compassion when help is given freely and is either ignored or argued against.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calling out to CD and other Forum vets who have been around the battle for quite some time. I've had a burning question that I have wanted to ask on here but have refrained from doing so due to possible backlash, but I gotta get it answered if that's possible. How often do you come across PFS sufferers who have the rubber pale skin across the whole body? Like complete softening and change of the body, almost like i'm wearing a neoprene suit or something. Since I took the single 1mg pill back last October, it's like something switched off and I gradually lost strength and my skin started to soften and wrinkle. Now, it's full blown aged, stretchy, rubber for skin on my body. It's uncomfortable to be in, like I'm actually trapped inside my skin. My complexion has also changed and resembles more of a pale corpse. It's pretty horrific. I know it gets me absolutely nowhere to start comparing symptoms and measuring dicks, but I honestly do want to know, as these types of changes are just absurd man...
    If anybody has any input on this, please let a brother know. If I gotta feel a little heat for posting this, I understand that too.

Thank you.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calling out to CD and other Forum vets who have been around the battle for quite some time. I've had a burning question that I have wanted to ask on here but have refrained from doing so due to possible backlash, but I gotta get it answered if that's possible. How often do you come across PFS sufferers who have the rubber pale skin across the whole body? Like complete softening and change of the body, almost like i'm wearing a neoprene suit or something. Since I took the single 1mg pill back last October, it's like something switched off and I gradually lost strength and my skin started to soften and wrinkle. Now, it's full blown aged, stretchy, rubber for skin on my body. It's uncomfortable to be in, like I'm actually trapped inside my skin. My complexion has also changed and resembles more of a pale corpse. It's pretty horrific. I know it gets me absolutely nowhere to start comparing symptoms and measuring dicks, but I honestly do want to know, as these types of changes are just absurd man...
    If anybody has any input on this, please let a brother know. If I gotta feel a little heat for posting this, I understand that too.

Thank you.
    Your skin is a direct reflection of your hormonal and overall health. You’re currently not healthy in either category, so your skin is reflecting that. Mine was very pale at first and I could scratch my skin and not feel much. It was pretty disturbing, but you got to press on. This is something that has resolved itself - I now look younger than I did before PFS. Much younger than my friends of the same age with great skin and facial complexion.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about me lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you.
    Yeah I'm not a forum vet or anything but I just found it easier to not focus on individual symptoms and just focus on the long term. The improvements are so slow that it's easy to drive yourself crazy by constantly checking symptoms. I only notice I'm getting better when I compare myself now to how I was say, two or three months ago.

And yeah I have skin changes too, it's a lot grayer and more feminine. It's a bit better now than a few months ago.