Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
Calling out to CD and other Forum vets who have been around the battle for quite some time. I've had a burning question that I have wanted to ask on here but have refrained from doing so due to possible backlash, but I gotta get it answered if that's possible. How often do you come across PFS sufferers who have the rubber pale skin across the whole body? Like complete softening and change of the body, almost like i'm wearing a neoprene suit or something. Since I took the single 1mg pill back last October, it's like something switched off and I gradually lost strength and my skin started to soften and wrinkle. Now, it's full blown aged, stretchy, rubber for skin on my body. It's uncomfortable to be in, like I'm actually trapped inside my skin. My complexion has also changed and resembles more of a pale corpse. It's pretty horrific. I know it gets me absolutely nowhere to start comparing symptoms and measuring dicks, but I honestly do want to know, as these types of changes are just absurd man...
If anybody has any input on this, please let a brother know. If I gotta feel a little heat for posting this, I understand that too.

Thank you.
As Maxout mentioned, your skin will heal and change as your overall condition gets better. Stick to the plan and it will all work itself out over time.