User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Potential Setback

I’m basically where i was before this happened now. I’m fine. CD told me he had the same thing going on trying different prohormones. The worst one for him lasted 5 days.. I took the Nizoral Tuesday. I’m good. honestly life is good man. Wherever I’m at now, if I lived the rest of my life like this I wouldn’t complain(prior to this thread I was away from the forum for 5 weeks cause I was starting to really feel good) & my posts during that time was very positive.. you can see how around Jan/Feb the tone of my posts changed, Around 8 months in, after my first cycle..

of course I wanna recover fully AND some, but I’d die a happy man if this was it. I feel grateful..Maybe I feel like this cause like Durantia I was DEFF in the bottom 5% of cases in terms of severity of PFS.. I always say imma be a 2.5-3.5 year recoverer..

Plus I begin my 3rd cycle for 8 weeks around July 4th, smack in the middle of summer, also going to San Diego late August on that Andro high, so stoked for that.

All this thing did was remind me slightly of how I felt when I took propecia, the days where things were weird prior to the big crash. you didn’t fully crash yet, but things felt off, your dick and cognitive ability slightly before the Big Bang. Ugh horrible memories that I wish I can forget. I don’t even want a taste of that anymore.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 06-10-2019 at 12:23 AM.