User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forerunner Labs Question

Trying to decide between a stack of Alpha Bulk at 12 caps per day with 3 tabs of 5-Alpha test, or an Alpha Bulk/Alpha Mass stack at 12 Alpha Bulk/6 Alpha Mass caps per day. I have asked before and gotten some really good insight, but just want to hear people's thoughts before I purchase. (Only PH I have ever run was AndroMass v3...with great results). Thanks in advance

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who don't know:

Alpha Mass = 1-dhea
    Alpha Bulk = 4-dhea
    5-Alpha Test = epiandrosterone (a-isomer)

I would stack all of them, personally. 1-DHEA is awesome in high enough doses. 4-DHEA is good as well, again at high doses. But the 5-alpha test would help with lethargy/libido while on the 1-dhea and/or 4-dhea.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    For those who don't know:

Alpha Mass = 1-dhea
    Alpha Bulk = 4-dhea
    5-Alpha Test = epiandrosterone (a-isomer)

I would stack all of them, personally. 1-DHEA is awesome in high enough doses. 4-DHEA is good as well, again at high doses. But the 5-alpha test would help with lethargy/libido while on the 1-dhea and/or 4-dhea.
    Any recommended dosages?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) pitboss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm rusty on my DHEA. Which one is closest to a " test base " or DHT-ish?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 BR99TAL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igetbuckets View Post
    Any recommended dosages?
    i think you should be okay at the recommended dose.

Quote Originally Posted by pitboss
    I'm rusty on my DHEA. Which one is closest to a " test base " or DHT-ish?
    4-DHEA (according to eric)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=BR99TAL;4241]i think you should be okay at the recommended dose. QUOTE]

The recommended dose is pretty low tho isn't it? At least that's what I've heard when comparing it to Andromass

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think your going to have to go on some trial and error here. Honestly my suggestion would be to start at the manufacturers recommended dosage to start for say 2-3 weeks then up the dosage a week at a time till you notice something. Also may want to contact them with your height/weight/body fat% as that may affect the recommendation and see what they respond with. (assuming they respond at all)

What did you run Andromass v3 at?

Please log your cycle or give a review at the end. As several of us have looked at these products but are unsure due to the lack of feedback currently available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    I think your going to have to go on some trial and error here. Honestly my suggestion would be to start at the manufacturers recommended dosage to start for say 2-3 weeks then up the dosage a week at a time till you notice something. Also may want to contact them with your height/weight/body fat% as that may affect the recommendation and see what they respond with. (assuming they respond at all)

What did you run Andromass v3 at?

Please log your cycle or give a review at the end. As several of us have looked at these products but are unsure due to the lack of feedback currently available.
    I ran Andromass v3 solo in August at the recommended dose (6caps per day) for an 8 week cycle. I'm 6'4 and started at 225 ended at about 235 which was awesome because although i don't have the bodyfat percentages, the gains seemed to be mostly lean mass. Also had very good strength gains. This was my first time ever taking anything aside from protein powder and with PP going out of business I just want to find another similar combination of products.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by igetbuckets View Post
    I ran Andromass v3 solo in August at the recommended dose (6caps per day) for an 8 week cycle. I'm 6'4 and started at 225 ended at about 235 which was awesome because although i don't have the bodyfat percentages, the gains seemed to be mostly lean mass. Also had very good strength gains. This was my first time ever taking anything aside from protein powder and with PP going out of business I just want to find another similar combination of products.
    Check dose on the Andromass, check dose on the Androbulk/5-Alpha Test. You should be able to find out how much of the latter to take to equal andromass.

I'd up the dose though, as it's your second cycle.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Check dose on the Andromass, check dose on the Androbulk/5-Alpha Test. You should be able to find out how much of the latter to take to equal andromass.

I'd up the dose though, as it's your second cycle.
    Just looked it up...
    6 caps Andromass= 500mg of 4DHEA
    6 caps AlphaBulk = 120mg of 4DHEA.

Am i really going to be taking 24 caps a day to get the same results??? I'm hoping one of you mad scientists can tell me about some compound in AlphaBulk that negates the huge difference! lol