New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worried About Sleep.

Hello everyone.

I am a PFS sufferer since Aug 17.

Same happened as many others on here so 1st year was tough.
    Since November 18 I have been making very good progress,Libido improved & since November 18 I have had much better sleep until last week.

2 weeks ago I was out of glycine so maybe a withdrawal from that I hope but it is worrying.
    It started last week

Wednesday
    6 hours sleep. Woke up about 3-4 times
    Thursday
    Massive boner before bed once of the biggest in my life
    Friday
    5 hours sleep very low lidibo can't get hard.
    Saturday
    Strong boner during the day
    4 hours sleep
    Sunday
    3 hours sleep
    Strong boner during day
    Monday
    2 hours sleep
    low libido

Been a very unsettling few days. I take magnesium & glycine gain for sleep which had been working well.
    Been doing yoga & meditation too but now very worried about sleep. Feel awful without my 6-8 hours of REM sleep. Getting anxious about it now too

I am trying to understand why after 6-7 months of good sleep it has gone back.
    Withdrawel from missing glycine for a week at the start of June.
    Just a downswing?

- - - Updated - - -

Would appreciate some suggestions to improve my sleep. I.e. maybe some other supplement which worked well.

I have found that counting 300 backwards in 3's can actually work even when you wake you with the PFS sleep feeling (feeling wired).

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMan. View Post
    Hello everyone.

I am a PFS sufferer since Aug 17.

Same happened as many others on here so 1st year was tough.
    Since November 18 I have been making very good progress,Libido improved & since November 18 I have had much better sleep until last week.

2 weeks ago I was out of glycine so maybe a withdrawal from that I hope but it is worrying.
    It started last week

Wednesday
    Thursday
    Massive boner before bed once of the biggest in my life
    Friday
    5 hours sleep very low lidibo can't get hard.
    Saturday
    Strong boner during the day
    4 hours sleep
    Sunday
    3 hours sleep
    Strong boner during day
    Monday
    2 hours sleep
    low libido

Been a very unsettling few days. I take magnesium & glycine gain for sleep which had been working well.
    Been doing yoga & meditation too but now very worried about sleep. Feel awful without my 6-8 hours of REM sleep. Getting anxious about it now too

I am trying to understand why after 6-7 months of good sleep it has gone back.
    Withdrawel from missing glycine for a week at the start of June.
    Just a downswing?

- - - Updated - - -

Would appreciate some suggestions to improve my sleep. I.e. maybe some other supplement which worked well.

I have found that counting 300 backwards in 3's can actually work even when you wake you with the PFS sleep feeling (feeling wired).
    Deep breathing.

Inhale through the nose quickly using the diaphragm for about 4 seconds.

Hold for 7 seconds

Release for 8 seconds by pursing your lips so that the air is somewhat forced out through them and you can maintain an 8 second exhale.

Exhaling longer then inhaling hacks the bodies vagus nerve and dumps a specific hormone which slows down the heart. Do this for about five minutes in total. You should be taking about 5 inhale/exhale breathes per minute.

This is new information on this site and I believe you're the first to get it. I haven't added it to the website yet.

Give it a shot.

Then again you can always do this while taking your nighttime herbs and listening to holosync. Now that's covering all of your sleep bases. Solid. Gotta hit it from all possible angles without overlapping.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-24-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Deep breathing.

Inhale through the nose quickly using the diaphragm for about 4 seconds.

Hold for 7 seconds

Release for 8 seconds by pursing your lips so that the air is somewhat forced out through them and you can maintain an 8 second exhale.

Exhaling longer then inhaling hacks the bodies vagus nerve and dumps a specific hormone which slows down the heart. Do this for about five minutes in total. You should be taking about 5 inhale/exhale breathes per minute.

This is new information on this site and I believe you're the first to get it. I haven't added it to the website yet.

Give it a shot.

Then again you can always do this while taking your nighttime herbs and listening to holosync. Now that's covering all of your sleep bases. Solid. Gotta hit it from all possible angles without overlapping.
    Thanks used the deep breathing last night when I woke up.

Got back asleep for another 3 hours but it was a REM sleep.

Anyone who wakes up & cant get back should try this works for me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMan. View Post
    Thanks used the deep breathing last night when I woke up.

Got back asleep for another 3 hours but it was a REM sleep.

Anyone who wakes up & cant get back should try this works for me.
    Good to hear.

After experimenting with breathing exercises for the past few years I've realized that The WIM method is great for super charging the body and mind and is great first thing in the morning and before meditation.

This type of breathing is more conducive to really slowing down the body and mind. They all have their place and they're all very powerful techniques when utilized properly.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"