User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would these tests be beneficial?

I'm considering getting the following tested:
    Oestrogen, Testosterone, PSA, DHEA-S, SHBG, Cortisol (4 point), free T4, free T3, TSH, TPO antibodies

In your opinion, would this be beneficial or a waste of money? Would the results help to focus on certain areas/add extra things to the protocol (with your help), or is it just follow the protocol regardless?

Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to know what your levels are, by all means, get the tests. It still doesn't change what you'll need to do, though. I had some various blood tests done. I will say, though it didn't change what I needed to do, it's been nice to see my T levels come up since I started the protocol. It just shows me I'm on the right track.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    If you want to know what your levels are, by all means, get the tests. It still doesn't change what you'll need to do, though. I had some various blood tests done. I will say, though it didn't change what I needed to do, it's been nice to see my T levels come up since I started the protocol. It just shows me I'm on the right track.
    This^^^^^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys