User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Filling out a survey on PH is utterly pointless. That site is extremely toxic, to the point where many of its posters have killed themselves.

It’s not going to help find a pill-based cure. The research that’s currently being done is still in the phase of trying to spell out a disease mechanism - what exactly is going wrong and in what ways. A cure through the FDA approved drug pathway would take decades and the funding is not there to do this. It will not happen.

By filling out their survey, you’re lending legitimacy to propeciahelp. IMO it is bad, and the only reason to visit the site would be to encourage people to leave it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm torn on this.

I'm all for helping people, no doubt, but the way they go about it over there, and of course the personal attacks on me have really soured me from wanting anything to do with them.
    Thanks for replying here CD. I had many reservations about posting this link up, but it's fundamentally that approach. We're here because you help people, not to crawl too far up your ass about it but that's what it is. I'm surprised (and yet not) that you are torn. Couldn't blame you especially for not wanting to go back.

That being said, what is the survey actually going to accomplish? Do you think because of this survey they are going to come up with some magic pill to cure PFS?

We are accomplishing more over at this tiny little site then they ever have. So really, I guess I don't see the point.

For the guys who do feel like contributing to this survey would be helpful, does that mean that they are not fully on board with the TMO protocol? I feel that if the belief over here was 100%, then this survey would be pointless.

I would like to hear all of your thoughts on this.....
    Probably VERY eventually they'll come up with a treatment or cure, I don't know how soon any of that will move, but it is movement from a site that has previously (to my mind) just stagnated. We don't stagnate here, we "do" and they need more of that. The site itself, for the most part, stands in the way of what we do here and rubbishes us sometimes/often. But we can contribute a little where they're being pro-active, in their own way, if we feel we're in a place to. Don't get caught up in that site if you don't feel you can.

Anyway, the moderator's blurb follows:

It promises to generate vital data on post-drug disorders that will inform the scientific community and draw attention to this important public health issue. In addition to profiling the symptomatic condition of patients over time, it will gather further data including the impact on quality of life and patient’s satisfaction with clinical care. Contributing patients will be able to view reports generated from submitted data in the future.

As such, your time spent participating is valuable and deeply appreciated, whether you are an active participant or you are no longer visiting the forum. The more affected patients that complete the survey, the more powerful the data will be.
    No need to visit and do it if you feel you can't. It's not about doubting the protocol or the road you're on (I mean ffs just re-read the recoveries thread here, nothing like that there) but it is about helping fellow sufferers on their own road, whether we agree with that road or not. I'm doing it because I don't care about their climate of despair, it can't touch me, I know what I'm doing here is the right thing and I don't mind extending them the olive branch once in a while - in the end though we'll all be fixed before much comes of this, but they've put their faith on something we can support just a little bit.

Just some of my thoughts on it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will be no magic cure ever. I want people to stop taking these drugs and I want to see the peddlers held accountable. That's it. It shouldn't be some kind of political issue, People spend hours posting about their blood work and how many boners they had this week but won't fill out a survey? You don't even have to go on the forum to do it .

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Thanks for replying here CD. I had many reservations about posting this link up, but it's fundamentally that approach. We're here because you help people, not to crawl too far up your ass about it but that's what it is. I'm surprised (and yet not) that you are torn. Couldn't blame you especially for not wanting to go back.

Probably VERY eventually they'll come up with a treatment or cure, I don't know how soon any of that will move, but it is movement from a site that has previously (to my mind) just stagnated. We don't stagnate here, we "do" and they need more of that. The site itself, for the most part, stands in the way of what we do here and rubbishes us sometimes/often. But we can contribute a little where they're being pro-active, in their own way, if we feel we're in a place to. Don't get caught up in that site if you don't feel you can.

Anyway, the moderator's blurb follows:

No need to visit and do it if you feel you can't. It's not about doubting the protocol or the road you're on (I mean ffs just re-read the recoveries thread here, nothing like that there) but it is about helping fellow sufferers on their own road, whether we agree with that road or not. I'm doing it because I don't care about their climate of despair, it can't touch me, I know what I'm doing here is the right thing and I don't mind extending them the olive branch once in a while - in the end though we'll all be fixed before much comes of this, but they've put their faith on something we can support just a little bit.

Just some of my thoughts on it.
    I guess to me it's pointless because we already know how to fix it. What more needs to be done? At this point it's just beating a dead horse.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if they have a breakthrough this weekend and would magically be able to sell it by the end of the month.
    I'm done taking "safe" pharmaceuticals unless I lay dying in a hospital.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty, these similar approaches have been done long before my time, in CD’s days with PFS, and during my time, and now after - none have yielded any results.

The massive corruption in the FDA will never let Merck be accountable. I see no issue with doing the survey at all, but don’t expect a ton of action from it. Again, it means well and I’m glad they’re doing something in the forward direction - but again, it’s still relying on a broken system to fix you and or fix the initial problem. Worse odds than Vegas.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would like to see the other point of view on this, as with all things, but in my mind, the guys that take the time to fill out the survey maybe have doubts about this protocol.

To me it's not necessary because we already know how to fix it. Why bother doing the survey?

Am I missing something?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to see the other point of view on this, as with all things, but in my mind, the guys that take the time to fill out the survey maybe have doubts about this protocol.

To me it's not necessary because we already know how to fix it. Why bother doing the survey?

Am I missing something?

Yes we're missing that you're a dumb fucking turd who had bad but recoverable pfs

Your ducking corpus cavernosum disinfectant
    Yiubdidnt get accelerated ageing

I had worse pfs than you and recovered to a similar level without confirming buckshot

All I needed was hcg but you trafficking dumb cunt told everyone to fast and take.herbs

Stupid yank ducking cunt

Shame on Allen Worthington as well Swiss spastic took him ten years t I execute the study he mentioned it to me in 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Nah man.

Fuck up gimo
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mildest pfs case ever

Fucking gimp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Nah man.

Fuck up gimo
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mildest pfs case ever

Fucking gimp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    In all honesty, these similar approaches have been done long before my time, in CD’s days with PFS, and during my time, and now after - none have yielded any results.

The massive corruption in the FDA will never let Merck be accountable. I see no issue with doing the survey at all, but don’t expect a ton of action from it. Again, it means well and I’m glad they’re doing something in the forward direction - but again, it’s still relying on a broken system to fix you and or fix the initial problem. Worse odds than Vegas.
    Not a bad post

Allen Worthington is a useless Swiss spastic cunt who thought of the study in 2009 and took a decade to enact it allowing era of stagnation Fuck in useless Swiss spastic cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Good posts from the OP too

Allen Worthington let Propecia Help did

Swiss spastic cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Even if they have a breakthrough this weekend and would magically be able to sell it by the end of the month.
    Yeah your a gimp but you're right

I can't believe I swallowed quetipine

What a fucking idiot man

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    That's on me not debuts

Fuckingbimbecike man

I can't ducking believe it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm torn on this.

I'm all for helping people, no doubt, but the way they go about it over there, and of course the personal attacks on me have really soured me from wanting anything to do with them.

That being said, what is the survey actually going to accomplish? Do you think because of this survey they are going to come up with some magic pill to cure PFS?

We are accomplishing more over at this tiny little site then they ever have. So really, I guess I don't see the point.

For the guys who do feel like contributing to this survey would be helpful, does that mean that they are not fully on board with the TMO protocol? I feel that if the belief over here was 100%, then this survey would be pointless.

Accomplishing more here lol

It's alkaline cases here if course you at all

You Buckinghamshire cunt Dunbar been recovered on fucking hcg you cunt you ducking Swiss spastic consciousness

- - - Updated - - -

I'm torn on this.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Filling out a survey on PH is utterly pointless. That site is extremely toxic, to the point where many of its posters have killed themselves.

It’s not going to help find a pill-based cure. The research that’s currently being done is still in the phase of trying to spell out a disease mechanism - what exactly is going wrong and in what ways. A cure through the FDA approved drug pathway would take decades and the funding is not there to do this. It will not happen.

By filling out their survey, you’re lending legitimacy to propeciahelp. IMO it is bad, and the only reason to visit the site would be to encourage people to leave it.
    Mate you still have no libido four years in

Guys kill themselves because of pfs might be sure

I agree the site admin new awor and axo are all cunts though

Nobody shouts about recuverybthere