LINK HERE.

Hello all. I'm sure there's very divided opinions on propeciahelp here, and I might add with very good reason. I wouldn't blame anybody not wanting to visit that site at all, and I'm sure a lot of us have had experience of at least the 'tone' of the place.

In the spirit of OUR forum though, I want to frame it by saying fellow sufferers might be helped in future by what they're trying to do here, with this. And if you can spare the time to do it and fill in their survey you might just be an important contributor to fully understanding the underlying science behind things. Noguarantees of course, and no certainty, but you justmight.

At the very least, they're trying something over there, and they have faith in that direction, however long and convoluted that direction might be. Even CD himself persisted with them against the negativity for longer than anyone could be expected to, because he wanted to give support and hope. So, if you do feel you can please do sign up even just to do that, and you'll at least help them cross this hurdle and extendsome help to whatis, after all, our common cause.

I hope this is ok to post. Thanks friends.