Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Seeds?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny72 View Post
    I am doing nothing but cleansing. Eating very clean (meat and veggies) and 2 sets of enemas per day in the morning and afternoon, and they work, as the poison is coming out. But i have to be very strict in my protocol, otherwise it wont work.
    Eating meat and veggies isnt' cleansing. Cleansing, is cleansing. Juice feast or water fast.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried only juicing but than no copper is coming out. Copper needs animalprotein to be transported out of the body. For me it works, see it everyday. And if i fast i stop my body from starting to detox, obviously because the lack of nutrients. But i do feel better though, but only because the detox stops so no copper dumps in my blood. This is my experienc ofcourse.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I tried only juicing but than no copper is coming out. Copper needs animalprotein to be transported out of the body. For me it works, see it everyday. And if i fast i stop my body from starting to detox, obviously because the lack of nutrients. But i do feel better though, but only because the detox stops so no copper dumps in my blood. This is my experienc ofcourse.
    My man.....The ONLY way to properly detox is a water fast or juice feast. It is the king of detoxification. I'm not sure why you think fasting stops your body from detoxing? This goes against all research and more importantly, personal experience from everyone who has recovered. It is simply, incorrect.

I think maybe instead of being so focused on this copper issue you actually give the protocol a shot, 100% and prove it to yourself.

You are following the recoveries here, correct? We don't focus on copper here, we focus on holistically healing the body.

Again, if this is what you prefer to do, then hackstasis is your place. Here we work on recovering, nothing more, nothing less.

And i'll say it again....if you were to be doing the regimen all in for the past three years, you would most likely have been recovered by now. So apparently what ever it is your focusing on isn't giving you the results you need.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing coffee enemas and fasting then nothing comes out. Doing coffee enemas and eating veggies and meat, than tons of copper comes out. If all my other detox organs are working, adrenals, liver, digestion. I see it every day. It sounds gross, but look in my toilet and you will see that this certainly is cleansing, the dokter even calls it extreme. It is what it is. I am not lying. Coffee enemas are a sure way to see if a detox is working. This is my experience, maybe i have different form of pfs. Who knows.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Doing coffee enemas and fasting then nothing comes out. Doing coffee enemas and eating veggies and meat, than tons of copper comes out. If all my other detox organs are working, adrenals, liver, digestion. I see it every day. It sounds gross, but look in my toilet and you will see that this certainly is cleansing, the dokter even calls it extreme. It is what it is. I am not lying. Coffee enemas are a sure way to see if a detox is working. This is my experience, maybe i have different form of pfs. Who knows.
    Who knows? Well, I have a pretty good idea.

You need to do some research on water fasting. You're not going to cleanse 100% if you're using your digestive system, or adding things into your system, such as coffee enemas. This is simply scientific fact.

I'll say it for the last time, if this is the route you want to take, by all means, that's your decision, but there is no sense in you staying here arguing something that I know to be true. It's a complete waste of time.

There are plenty of guys over at Hackstasis that love going back and forth about stuff like this. Here that's not necessary. We know what works, and that's what we discuss here. If that's not what you want to do, then Hackstasis is your place my man.

I'm well beyond the point of spending time taking about theories. Results is what we are after, and that's what we get. There is no guessing necessary here.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-01-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not guessing, i am seeing results, that is a fact. And i just wanted to help, as i know what kind of hell it is to live like this. But it is ok to disagree, i respect everybodys view and opinion. This is not an easy subject. I will leave it at this and wish you all the best.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am not guessing, i am seeing results, that is a fact. And i just wanted to help, as i know what kind of hell it is to live like this. But it is ok to disagree, i respect everybodys view and opinion. This is not an easy subject. I will leave it at this and wish you all the best.
    You should be well out of hell by three years time. If not, you need to re-evaluate what you're doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As said before, i never thought this was going to take more than 3 years, when i first saw the copper come out. But it does. And it is still coming out. And with that also my symptoms are disappearing/lessening. So yes, i will continue, even my childhood OCD-symptoms are disappearing right now. Very wierd (but very happy) to notice, cause i had these as long as i can remember. Also varicose veins are getting less and less. Like other symptoms, i have had these before fin use. Many other typical severe pfs-symptoms already have disappeared. I sometimes read about former pfs-patients claiming that they feel better than they ever did before, and now i can see why. I think it is great that you are helping people back on their feet with your protocol, and i hope you understand that i have to stick to mine, as i am getting there. I guess it also depends on severity and genetics. Good luck to all.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Dat View Post
    Has anyone had issues with pumpkin seeds? I was doing pretty well for quite some time and then suddenly started to feel really crappy again for the last couple months - muscle and joint soreness, extreme fatigue and weakness, brain fog, vision issues, gut issues, etc. I assumed it was just a downswing but it just kept getting worse. I could not for the life of me figure out what was wrong. For some reason I was Googling pumpkin seeds today and it appears they are a pretty serious 5AR inhibitor - they are actually recommended as a natural cure for BPH. I have been eating a couple handfuls a day of pumpkin seeds for the last two months since they were recommended as a testosterone booster - WTF?. Don't know if it's just a coincidence. Anyone else have any good or bad experiences with them?
    As a follow up, one week after chucking the pumpkin seeds I am in worse downswing since original crash - pretty much all original symptoms although not quite as severe. Don't know if it's just coincidence or not, but I would consider avoiding eating any volume of these with any consistency.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As said before, i never thought this was going to take more than 3 years, when i first saw the copper come out. But it does. And it is still coming out. And with that also my symptoms are disappearing/lessening. So yes, i will continue, even my childhood OCD-symptoms are disappearing right now. Very wierd (but very happy) to notice, cause i had these as long as i can remember. Also varicose veins are getting less and less. Like other symptoms, i have had these before fin use. Many other typical severe pfs-symptoms already have disappeared. I sometimes read about former pfs-patients claiming that they feel better than they ever did before, and now i can see why. I think it is great that you are helping people back on their feet with your protocol, and i hope you understand that i have to stick to mine, as i am getting there. I guess it also depends on severity and genetics. Good luck to all.
    Dude....you do you. I have nothing against anyone who is doing anything to try and better their situation. I told you my original issues with your post, so that's water under the bridge. You know what this forum is for, so we should be on the same page there.

I'm just stating that if you're dealing with PFS, most guys who are serious with the protocol are recovered in anywhere from 6mos - 2yrs. And again, you are more then welcome to be here, I just think that hackstasis is where you would find guys doing similiar things and would be able to discuss your experiences with people who are in the same boat as you.

And you are correct. The severity of their symptoms is determined in large part by genetics, along with a few other variables. But that being said, even the worst cases are pretty leveled out by that window of time.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-08-2019 at 03:31 PM.