User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get you man no worries.
    After a month of ED AND SKINISSUES my skin got that bad that I stopped caring about ED. No point to have a working dick if you look like a freak of nature.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    "LOL this guy's problems are so stupid! What idiot... how dare he care about muscle sapped out of arms, dark circles stuck under eyes for 4 years, and other aesthetic issues!
    Our problems so much bigger! Let's mock him in chat."

Literally how mature you guys are being. I've had multiple people send me DMs while I was gone for like a year or so asking how I was doing because they had similar problems/worries. This kinda shit makes guys not wanna not leave their house - sink into depression - wanna kill themselves - etc

I get it - you guys may have worse problems, but you don't see me going around going "OMG COMPARED TO CANCER PATIENTS UR GUYS PROBLEMS SO MINUSCULE. STOP BEING BABIES"

We're not here to dick measure who has worse problems - we're supposed to be here to help each other out. Being pretentious jackasses doesn't help your cause.
    You’re also sort of being a pretentious jackass who just so happens to be asking for help and then giving shit to those giving it to him.

We started this the same time, my man. I’m long on the other side and you’re still dealing with this. Mainly due to your ability to fight off good advice. You wouldn’t run hormones due to wanting to be “natty” due to what some dumbass in the gym might think of you. Who the fuck cares? You answer to yourself everyday in the mirror - not some random asshat.

I’m not saying accept everything as gospel, but your attitude is exactly why people on this forum treat you as they do. I understand your issues are important to you as do others - however when you behave as a grade schooler with snide remarks like “nice sermon anyway” and other passive aggressive bullshit - well, don’t be surprised when the big dogs actually bite, Astro.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You’re also sort of being a pretentious jackass who just so happens to be asking for help and then giving shit to those giving it to him.

We started this the same time, my man. I’m long on the other side and you’re still dealing with this. Mainly due to your ability to fight off good advice. You wouldn’t run hormones due to wanting to be “natty” due to what some dumbass in the gym might think of you. Who the fuck cares? You answer to yourself everyday in the mirror - not some random asshat.

I’m not saying accept everything as gospel, but your attitude is exactly why people on this forum treat you as they do. I understand your issues are important to you as do others - however when you behave as a grade schooler with snide remarks like “nice sermon anyway” and other passive aggressive bullshit - well, don’t be surprised when the big dogs actually bite, Astro.
    I wasn't giving shit to anyone in this forum except CDN after he came in with this -

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I know you put alot of your identity as a person in your looks, so I could see how that would worry you. But myself, and many guys after going through this nightmare, could careless about their hair as long as they get their health back. It really puts things into perspective.
    Maybe I just took that wrong, but that's where the whole "sermon" comment came from. "You put alot of your identity in your looks" - again, I was signed to a modeling agency when this went down and worked a job where I had to be greeting and talking to customers everyday, so yea, it kinda felt important then. And now, I'm on camera doing youtube/streams... yea, still feels kinna important. I'm not trying to look tired or sickly all the time. And the whole going into "us other guys could care less about their hair, we're just trying to get our health back. Puts things into perspective" thing... I wasn't sure what the dude really meant by that but it certainly didn't seem like it was meant with good intentions towards me.

And yea, I wanted to stay natural..?? lol sue me? I wanted to stay natural to be able to inspire others and not have a physique tainted by prohormones or steroids. I also was NASM certified like a year prior to the Finasteride incident, so maybe that'd help you understand another reason why I didn't wanna go taking anything like that, even after my hormones being thrown totally off.

Anways, again if I took CDN's original comment out of context and came off snide, that's on me. My bad - but if not, I'll put it just like I did years ago man - I'll gladly take good advice from people here, but I'm not stroking some dude's internet ego to get it. Talk to me civilly and it'll come in return.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly atticus I'm with you on valueing looks still it's actually a bigger deal but people often sweep it under the rug especially Americans. You're from UK right? Europe values aesthetics much more then Americans. I'm Canadian and the 'men shouldn't care about looks meme' is very big here but I'm also a European citizien in Greece where aesthetics is valued much more for thousands of years.

There's literally a halo effect and people treat you and attribute good qualities to you that you may or may not have if you have good aesthetics. On a forum it's very easy to discount that because it's all words lol

CD and maxout though are solid guys and true inspirations so try to bite your tongue a bit :P most of the protocol max's out your looks naturally anyways because looks are primarily health indicitators so you improvd your health you improve your looks

I don't agree with the natty thing you should really research the prohormones I actually don't get any suppression from r-andro and most people don't and the herbs are so powerful when you rotate them that you'll be back online in no time. If you're really concerned used the time to research it on the forum and other places in stead of argueing with people who are only trying to help. cd and maxout dont need to be here anymore they're recovered!
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4 years of PFS - my story/progress

Prohormones aren’t even that serious to be honest...they’re honestly like a step above high quality t boosters, creatine, or whatever stuff you buy.. they are NOTHING close to real steroids.. the whole mechanism of how prohormones work tell you it’s nothing close to the real stuff like a masteron, anavar, Winstrol, turinabol etc... not even in the same ballpark...

I played college ball, I seen what legit roids can do up close, the real shit is illegal for a reason. I seen guys get 2 year results in 6 months.

& technically if people with pfs are running below their natural baselines, taking prohormones in a pfs state would put you close to your natural baseline had you never got pfs, which puts you equal with everyone else, you don’t have an advantage over other normal people on this.... so the whole moral stance on them is silly to me to be honest, ....you shouldn’t care what people think cause they don’t know nor understand your situation. This is to get better at the end of the day, which is the most important.

My opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 07-14-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    honestly atticus I'm with you on valueing looks still it's actually a bigger deal but people often sweep it under the rug especially Americans. You're from UK right? Europe values aesthetics much more then Americans. I'm Canadian and the 'men shouldn't care about looks meme' is very big here but I'm also a European citizien in Greece where aesthetics is valued much more for thousands of years.

There's literally a halo effect and people treat you and attribute good qualities to you that you may or may not have if you have good aesthetics. On a forum it's very easy to discount that because it's all words lol

CD and maxout though are solid guys and true inspirations so try to bite your tongue a bit :P most of the protocol max's out your looks naturally anyways because looks are primarily health indicitators so you improvd your health you improve your looks

I don't agree with the natty thing you should really research the prohormones I actually don't get any suppression from r-andro and most people don't and the herbs are so powerful when you rotate them that you'll be back online in no time. If you're really concerned used the time to research it on the forum and other places in stead of argueing with people who are only trying to help. cd and maxout dont need to be here anymore they're recovered!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Prohormones aren’t even that serious to be honest...they’re honestly like a step above high quality t boosters, creatine, or whatever stuff you buy.. they are NOTHING close to real steroids.. the whole mechanism of how prohormones work tell you it’s nothing close to the real stuff like a masteron, anavar, Winstrol, turinabol etc... not even in the same ballpark...

I played college ball, I seen what legit roids can do up close, the real shit is illegal for a reason. I seen guys get 2 year results in 6 months.

& technically if people with pfs are running below their natural baselines, taking prohormones in a pfs state would put you close to your natural baseline had you never got pfs, which puts you equal with everyone else, you don’t have an advantage over other normal people on this.... so the whole moral stance on them is silly to me to be honest, ....you shouldn’t care what people think cause they don’t know nor understand your situation. This is to get better at the end of the day, which is the most important.

My opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Appreciate the respectful replies.

Yea, I'm about to the point now where taking prohormones just to fix myself won't really bother me. I'm not gonna be a personal trainer anymore, and even if I did want to motivate people in the future with natural fitness, I can just show them pics of how I've progressed naturally twice from skinny, to big, back to skinny, and back to bigger again.

And thanks jack for letting me know about you getting no suppression from the prohormones. I willlll probably be a little worried about side effects if/when I go on them, but I really just want to get my pre-PFS health completely back to normal again. Could be the final nail in the coffin to finishing it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    I wasn't giving shit to anyone in this forum except CDN after he came in with this -

Maybe I just took that wrong, but that's where the whole "sermon" comment came from. "You put alot of your identity in your looks" - again, I was signed to a modeling agency when this went down and worked a job where I had to be greeting and talking to customers everyday, so yea, it kinda felt important then. And now, I'm on camera doing youtube/streams... yea, still feels kinna important. I'm not trying to look tired or sickly all the time. And the whole going into "us other guys could care less about their hair, we're just trying to get our health back. Puts things into perspective" thing... I wasn't sure what the dude really meant by that but it certainly didn't seem like it was meant with good intentions towards me.

And yea, I wanted to stay natural..?? lol sue me? I wanted to stay natural to be able to inspire others and not have a physique tainted by prohormones or steroids. I also was NASM certified like a year prior to the Finasteride incident, so maybe that'd help you understand another reason why I didn't wanna go taking anything like that, even after my hormones being thrown totally off.

Anways, again if I took CDN's original comment out of context and came off snide, that's on me. My bad - but if not, I'll put it just like I did years ago man - I'll gladly take good advice from people here, but I'm not stroking some dude's internet ego to get it. Talk to me civilly and it'll come in return.
    You definitely took it wrong. As a model, whether you want to believe it or not, the truth is you put alot of concern into your looks.....othewise, you wouldn't be a model. And if you think you have to "stroke my internet ego" to be here, then you really don't get me at all. I'm not that guy. Maybe that's something that you're internalizing and then projecting here.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-16-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You definitely took it wrong. As a model, whether you want to believe it or not, the truth is you put alot of concern into your looks.....othewise, you wouldn't be a model. And if you think you have to "stroke my internet ego" to be here, then you really don't get me at all. I'm not that guy. Maybe that's something that you're internalizing and then projecting here.
    thing is though all guys care about their looks there's just an ethos to pretend amongst many that it doesn't matter but if it doesn't matter why don't men just wear womens dresses LOL
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    thing is though all guys care about their looks there's just an ethos to pretend amongst many that it doesn't matter but if it doesn't matter why don't men just wear womens dresses LOL
    Well yeah, most people care up to a certain point, some more then others. Once you realize that looks don't matter as much as you think they do when it comes to getting laid things get alot easier. I look back at myself and am embarrassed at how worried I was about my hair. Especially now. When it comes down to it, looks will certainly get you in the door, but after that if you dont have any conversational skills to back it up, you're just a pretty face which doesn't really get you to far past the initial meet and greet.

I also look horrible in a dress.....don't ask me how I know.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-16-2019 at 09:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also look horrible in a dress.....don't ask me how I know.
    Send pictures or it never happened

;]