User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm brand new here and could use some help...

So I looked over the protocol and I gotta say... It's a bit intense but I think it's manageable... If I wasn't so fucking broke lol can someone please help me figure out the cheapest course of action and find out what supplements to prioritize over others? Thanks in advanced... I'm not good at being healthy hah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone? I'm in serious need of help with this... I'm on a ridiculously tight budget since I moved to a new city and could use any help/advice as to what is absolutely crucial to the regiment so I can make sure I budget for it

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Drive to an electronic store, buy a blender for 30-50bucks and a nut milk bag.
    14 days juice feast and read the protocol daily
    Meditating, cold showers, skinbrushing and trying to relax should be your focus. These are the keythings and are free. Daily.
    2. Read how to break a fast, do it.
    3. Start paelo and introduce exercise
    4. Keep it up
    5. Put money to the side and order herbs when you can, they will last forever if you order 7 man. Read about the benefits anywhere if you're not convinced. Or read into anything if you aren't. It will put your mind at ease.

Bankai9000 my skype if you ever need someone to talk to.
    edit: if you're lazy you're fkd, simple as that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice and reaching out man. It's nice to have someone offer up some help/advice. I'll buy a blender when I get paid next and start there. Wouldn't say I'm lazy but this condition definitely doesn't help with motivation. My t is low and clomid is only helping so much... Do you know if the protocol can help with hypogonadism? I've got secondary, so my boys should work properly, I just need the signal to be sent.

I also already have trib and maca but I'm not sure about starting a cycle while I'm on clomid.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not producing testosteron because estrogen is high i would guess, it blocks your own production. This was the case with me, get dht up over months with herbs/weightlifting/diet/sprints/sleep this gets estrogen down and removes the blockade. I would not go the "easy" route with clomid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would eventually like to work towards stopping the clomid but right now, it's a necessity to function. Once I get about a month in to the protocol I'll taper off.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You got this! I would choose creatine, pine pollen, tongkat, tribulus, butea, cordyceps on a budget.
    I would also test estrogen after stopping clomid. Mine was 3x over range with lowish test, 6 weeks later just with 10g creatine and lifting went down to lower end of scale. From there i had first real improvement.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGud View Post
    Thanks for the advice and reaching out man. It's nice to have someone offer up some help/advice. I'll buy a blender when I get paid next and start there. Wouldn't say I'm lazy but this condition definitely doesn't help with motivation. My t is low and clomid is only helping so much... Do you know if the protocol can help with hypogonadism? I've got secondary, so my boys should work properly, I just need the signal to be sent.

I also already have trib and maca but I'm not sure about starting a cycle while I'm on clomid.
    Brother....listen...we've all been there. Some worse then others, but no one is going to spoon feed you here. It's clear from the questions your asking you haven't read through the site front to back or even through the stickies in this section.

EVERYTHING you need is here and at TMO. All of it.

Before we go any further, you need to do a bit of reading. Then there are plenty of guys here that are willing to help you. You have to be willing to help yourself first.

Get on it....and while you're at it, get off the garbage. There's no need for that anymore. You wanna get better? The time is now.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-09-2019 at 04:30 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    1. Drive to an electronic store, buy a blender for 30-50bucks and a nut milk bag.
    14 days juice feast and read the protocol daily
    Meditating, cold showers, skinbrushing and trying to relax should be your focus. These are the keythings and are free. Daily.
    2. Read how to break a fast, do it.
    3. Start paelo and introduce exercise
    4. Keep it up
    5. Put money to the side and order herbs when you can, they will last forever if you order 7 man. Read about the benefits anywhere if you're not convinced. Or read into anything if you aren't. It will put your mind at ease.

Bankai9000 my skype if you ever need someone to talk to.
    edit: if you're lazy you're fkd, simple as that
    I appreciate the enthusiasm and willingness to help, but you yourself just started this and I think you should probably hold off on giving others advice until you get a few months under your own belt first.

A regular blender is not going to do the job. You need a powerful one that will masticate greens. Most store bought blenders are not up to the job. See the website.

As a matter of fact, all new guys should read ALL the stickies in this section and then read the WHOLE website, front to back. And then read it again......and then again.......and then one more time.

Once all of the fundamentals have been answered, which they will by this time, you may have a few questions. At this point feel free to ask.

I did like your last comment though. Lazy doesn't bode well for recovery.....ever.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-09-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGud View Post
    So I looked over the protocol and I gotta say... It's a bit intense but I think it's manageable... If I wasn't so fucking broke lol can someone please help me figure out the cheapest course of action and find out what supplements to prioritize over others? Thanks in advanced... I'm not good at being healthy hah
    I think living a life as a shell of a man is way more intense then anything on this website. But then again, that's me, my mindset. Everyone has a different one. That's what makes the world go around. That's also why many men fail at this. Some guys just can't hack it....bottom line. Like anything else in life really.

Also like other things in life, you get back what you put in. I'm sure if you talked to many of the guys that started this, in the beginning it was overwhelming. But once they recover, they will ALL tell you it was more then worth the struggle. You see, while this is a way out for PFS sufferers, the website is going to be marketed to guys who want to be more then mediocre....normal. This is for the guys that want to be better then that. The guys that want to have a leg up on life. Guys who want to fully embrace their manhood and all of the things that encompasses.

So if you don't have that mindset, or being average is keeping you content, then this may not be for you. Because when done right, when you come out the other side, you are more then most men who spend their lives walking around in a comfortable, but slightly discontented state.

Either way it's up to you.