User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD. You went through PFS for years trying things until you finally landed on what was most effective. You never once tried hormone drugs like Clomid, Amridex, nothing? I imagine you spent a lot of money seeing doctors at first, just trying to get somewhat of a picture. At what point did you realize that the real way out would be the holistic way?

If this is already answered by you on the Forum, I apologize. I just know a system like TMO wasn't put together overnight and you had to have tried all sorts of shit..just very curious!

Thanks man.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 07-09-2019 at 09:09 PM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that clomid isnt a permanent answer but the second I stop taking it my beard starts falling out and I start to feel like I'm dying. I know the protocol works and I'm not doubting it, I just don't see myself starting without clomid. I think I need to get started then ween off. I'm going to start a water fast this weekend and go from there.

BTW, thanks for the responses CD, I'm not questioning the protocol or doubting it... Just worried about stopping medication that is having positive effects for me

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I appreciate the enthusiasm and willingness to help, but you yourself just started this and I think you should probably hold off on giving others advice until you get a few months under your own belt first.

A regular blender is not going to do the job. You need a powerful one that will masticate greens. Most store bought blenders are not up to the job. See the website.

As a matter of fact, all new guys should read ALL the stickies in this section and then read the WHOLE website, front to back. And then read it again......and then again.......and then one more time.

Once all of the fundamentals have been answered, which they will by this time, you may have a few questions. At this point feel free to ask.

I did like your last comment though. Lazy doesn't bode well for recovery.....ever.
    Agree. Just remembered there how bad the first days were, and how desperate I was not only for help/guidance but just anyone to talk to.
    Now over a month later all of this seems clear and "easy" to follow, but back then I wanted to ask 1000 questions about things that were written out anyway. Especially in this state of shock, fear, insomnia and adrenaline/cortisol overload.
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 07-10-2019 at 06:10 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGud View Post
    I understand that clomid isnt a permanent answer but the second I stop taking it my beard starts falling out and I start to feel like I'm dying. I know the protocol works and I'm not doubting it, I just don't see myself starting without clomid. I think I need to get started then ween off. I'm going to start a water fast this weekend and go from there.

BTW, thanks for the responses CD, I'm not questioning the protocol or doubting it... Just worried about stopping medication that is having positive effects for me
    For the love of God, don’t water fast on clomid. Total waste of time, and also probably dangerous.

Unfortunately the only way to get better is kick off the training wheels. You may fall, and it may suck, but you’ll pick yourself back up and ride the fuck out of that bike in no time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    For the love of God, don’t water fast on clomid. Total waste of time, and also probably dangerous.

Unfortunately the only way to get better is kick off the training wheels. You may fall, and it may suck, but you’ll pick yourself back up and ride the fuck out of that bike in no time.
    Dude, I'm just worried I'm going to have a fucking bald face and lose all my body hair if I stop. Will the other supps help maintain? Would they be safe to take during a water fast?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGud View Post
    Dude, I'm just worried I'm going to have a fucking bald face and lose all my body hair if I stop. Will the other supps help maintain? Would they be safe to take during a water fast?
    DO NOT water fast on any pharmaceutical drug......EVER.

Listen, you have to follow the instructions as they are written out. You're situation is NOT UNIQUE. Every guy that comes here fucked up and scared thinks they are in some special circumstance.....they're not, for the most part.

You guys have the blueprint for success right in front of you and many of you still think you can just pick and choose which parts you want to do.....it doesn't work that way.

Not to sound like a cocky prick, but you guys don't know how lucky you are to have what you have at this point in time. You have the answer right in front of you. JUST DO IT. No tweaks, no alterations, just follow instructions as they are. They are the way they are for a reason.

And let me see....on one hand you have a bald face and loose all your body hair (which is temporary, btw) but will be on your way to recovery....on the other hand you have hair on your face and head but your dick is dead and you feel like death indefinitely.......I don't know, to me it's a no fucking brainer.

Come on man....really?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    CD. You went through PFS for years trying things until you finally landed on what was most effective. You never once tried hormone drugs like Clomid, Amridex, nothing? I imagine you spent a lot of money seeing doctors at first, just trying to get somewhat of a picture. At what point did you realize that the real way out would be the holistic way?

If this is already answered by you on the Forum, I apologize. I just know a system like TMO wasn't put together overnight and you had to have tried all sorts of shit..just very curious!

Thanks man.
    I spent tens of thousands of dollars not just on Doctors, but on all types of homeopaths, naturopathic doctors, etc. I took every supp, med. procedure that I could find. I spent alot of time and money to learn that none of it was the right answer. But at least that was something.

And no, I never tried the hormonal route because everything I read on every post (on PH) was just a dead end. And I read EVERY post on that wretched site. And intuitively it just didn't feel like the right answer. I had one doctor put me on androgel for a month and my testosterone was up over a thousand and I still couldn't get it up. I could "feel" that is was more then just hormonal. But you try and tell any doctor that you know something based on "feel" and they'll just laugh you out of their office as they continue to look at their lab results. Well I can tell you my feel is more accurate then their tests and drugs hands fucking down. Call it knowing your body....call it....shit, I don't know what to call it, but I just "knew" it was more then they knew what to do with. And that was a horrible, lonely feeling.

Once I realized I was on my own, and after an unhealthy amount of obsessive research, I went down the fasting/raw food route. The good things started happening from that point on. That's the short version.

I know I would have been healed sooner had I not veered down so many dead end streets, but there was no way I knew it was a dead end unless I went down it. Nobody else was.

This is why I get so pissed at some of these guys that come here and think they can short cut this and that and pick and choose.....I ALREADY TRIED THAT. The regimen that you guys have here is the culmination of all that time and money and work. It's been distilled down as much as, IMO, it can possibly be.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent tens of thousands of dollars not just on Doctors, but on all types of homeopaths, naturopathic doctors, etc. I took every supp, med. procedure that I could find. I spent alot of time and money to learn that none of it was the right answer. But at least that was something.

And no, I never tried the hormonal route because everything I read on every post (on PH) was just a dead end. And I read EVERY post on that wretched site. And intuitively it just didn't feel like the right answer. I had one doctor put me on androgel for a month and my testosterone was up over a thousand and I still couldn't get it up. I could "feel" that is was more then just hormonal. But you try and tell any doctor that you know something based on "feel" and they'll just laugh you out of their office as they continue to look at their lab results. Well I can tell you my feel is more accurate then their tests and drugs hands fucking down. Call it knowing your body....call it....shit, I don't know what to call it, but I just "knew" it was more then they knew what to do with. And that was a horrible, lonely feeling.

Once I realized I was on my own, and after an unhealthy amount of obsessive research, I went down the fasting/raw food route. The good things started happening from that point on. That's the short version.

I know I would have been healed sooner had I not veered down so many dead end streets, but there was no way I knew it was a dead end unless I went down it. Nobody else was.

This is why I get so pissed at some of these guys that come here and think they can short cut this and that and pick and choose.....I ALREADY TRIED THAT. The regimen that you guys have here is the culmination of all that time and money and work. It's been distilled down as much as, IMO, it can possibly be.
    Damn, very inspiring, thanks for writing that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I'm really not trying to pick and choose... I'm just literally flat broke and some supplements are very expensive. I understand that I need to just make it work but it's hard when money is tight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The most lonely and isolating feeling throughout this has been just that - seeing doctors and them not really knowing what to do besides suggest drugs that I know damn well I should not be taking at 25.. same thing with family, they think between stress and stopping lifting weights, my hormones have become unbalanced. The isolation this shit causes man, it can't be understood unless you go through it. Thanks for that.

Thanks for the response.