Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
Well said.