User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
    Well said.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you seriously that oblivious? I know for a fact, based on the amount of time you spend on this board and others, that you know we advise members here to avoid PH like the plague. Why? Because we understand that micromanaging the human body and visiting the anxiety-ridden shit show that is that board is more detrimental to our health and well being than a few fuckin’ coconuts and watermelons. That’s why we get better here and nobody gets better there. That’s why we’re seeing this shift in members this very moment. How many PH’ers are running pro hormones now? How many are finally acknowledging that dietary and lifestyle interventions are working? How many members who eat watermelon did you just freak out because the very chart you made was wrong?

I think I speak for most here that we have no problem including those from other forums, but please do not make this one that. It seriously pisses me off that you would direct someone here to there. And if you can’t understand my anger, then respect what I have to say and don’t do it again.

Edit: I just looked at your list – are you serious? I eat avocados every day. Coconut oil by the spoonful. Bananas? Olive oil? Nuts? What in the hell do you eat on a daily basis?
    Couldn't have said it better myself Ratchet. I've also been going heavy on the pistachios TWW which are absolutely fine. I don't understand what that guys game is. He has already been called out for saying he doesn't believe anything in this forum yet he comes with this fear mongering bs.

Posts like that are exactly the reason I left PH. Constant nitpicking of foods that are supposedly bad for you left me thinking what the hell can I consume and obviously if something isn't sitting well with you it's best to drop it and try it down the line similar with coffee.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Ratchet Well said, also glad someone calls it out

I go even more against the grain cuz I belive that actually exposing your body to those compounds is helpful. It just depends in what state your body is to what degree you can do it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion it really depends on how stable you are to eat these foods. Meaning a sufficient 5ar activity. After my diet change i made significant improvements and since a few months I went back to the classic paleo diet and now i tolerate it just fine. I was a extreme case of pfs in the past and i can tell you guys 100% some 5ari foods really affected me badly. I really stand behind this statement. I was not making stuff up in my earlier post. Maybe the guy is still miserable and is really seeing a difference in stuff he eats. I disliked the crosslinking to ph tho.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, no way in hell I’m clicking those links. I really love this community, everyone is hellbent on recovering and know for a fact we can do it. I’m personal proof because I’m doing better than ever after that cycle. I also smash watermelon, avocado and pistachios on the daily. To be fair, I tried turmeric (5ari) not long ago for inflammation and started seeing double. So it clearly had a negative impact on me, weird stuff. Not from foods though, food sensitivities are gone.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may have misread my post. The point is not to avoid all of those foods at all costs. The point is to understand which ones have potential to cause you issues and then look at potentially avoiding the certain ones that trigger you. As this other guy said, watermelon definitely affects him. So now he can have an idea why it affects him poorly. I still eat 50% of those foods from the list, because my body can handle them. But some of those that one PFSers body can handle, another PFSer might not be able to.

I can tell you 100%, that by avoiding certain foods that I see on this list that historically set me back, my days are WAYYYY more consistent with way less yo yoing back and forth. Its actually just common sense though. If a drug or herb that inhibits 5ar caused you to crash, why in the hell would you want to eat tons of food and herbs that inhibit 5ar!?

If your mind is so weak that you can't even visit a website, well then, I advise you to not visit that website. But if you are mentally strong and stoic enough to do so an understand how to take the good and leave out the bad then more power to that person. That is, after all, part of CDnuts protocol. Being positive and stoic does not mean burrying your head in the sand.

PH has 7,000 users. This forum has 700 total threads. PH is going to has that much more trash and negativity because it that much bigger. Its just like real life. Once you enter the big city you have to focus on the positive and be cultured enough to know that most people like to focus on the negative.
    Last edited by Moonman; 09-15-2020 at 07:58 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a bunch of bs. PH isn't trash cuz there are many people. It's trash cause they actively try to hide recoveries and downtalk everything that seems to help individuals, the whole administration is a psychopathic shitfiesta.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    You may have misread my post. The point is not to avoid all of those foods at all costs. The point is to understand which ones have potential to cause you issues and then look at potentially avoiding the certain ones that trigger you. As this other guy said, watermelon definitely affects him. So now he can have an idea why it affects him poorly. I still eat 50% of those foods from the list, because my body can handle them. But some of those that one PFSers body can handle, another PFSer might not be able to.

I can tell you 100%, that by avoiding certain foods that I see on this list that historically set me back, my days are WAYYYY more consistent with way less yo yoing back and forth. Its actually just common sense though. If a drug or herb that inhibits 5ar caused you to crash, why in the hell would you want to eat tons of food and herbs that inhibit 5ar!?

If your mind is so weak that you can't even visit a website, well then, I advise you to not visit that website. But if you are mentally strong and stoic enough to do so an understand how to take the good and leave out the bad then more power to that person. That is, after all, part of CDnuts protocol. Being positive and stoic does not mean burrying your head in the sand.

PH has 7,000 users. This forum has 700 total threads. PH is going to has that much more trash and negativity because it that much bigger. Its just like real life. Once you enter the big city you have to focus on the positive and be cultured enough to know that most people like to focus on the negative.
    Well that depends on what is allowed to run rampant over there. That's not going to happen here. It has nothing to do with being stoic or any of that. PH is a cesspool. We've ALL been there and have no need for ANYTHING posted on that site. We have everything we need right here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    What a bunch of bs. PH isn't trash cuz there are many people. It's trash cause they actively try to hide recoveries and downtalk everything that seems to help individuals, the whole administration is a psychopathic shitfiesta.
    Pretty much.....lol. Any place that tries to hide the truth has NO business being here.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"