Hey guys!

Pfs since mid april 2017, took finasteride 0,25mg twice daily for 3 weeks stopped cold turkey after strong sides: anxiety, brain fog, nipple growth/itch, muscle twitches, weight gain, puffy face, crazy high libido, slow speech, bad stress tolerance, lack of energy, sleep problems, loss of focus, confusion, personality changes, breath problems, hot rushes, emotional numbness, dizzines, fainting, stomach cramps, liver pain, food intolerance, bile pressure, roemheld syndrome. I also used nizoral and regenpuredr two dht blocking shampoos for 4 months. Crashed completly after also stopping them, by that i mean bed ridden for the whole october 2017.

Things slowly started to get better after i forced myself to lift weights and follow a clean paleo diet again with enough rest and sleep. I am 27, 182cm, 82kg with ~ 10‰ bf. My face lost fulness and the bones are more visibel. I weightlift since 14 and follow a specific diet ever since. After 8 months of improvement that got me to like 50% i crashed hard again because of a dht blocking shampoo i used unknowingly. It threw me in the worst place ever for 6 months, also developed tinnitus during the second crash.

As soon i was able to stand on my feet again went back to a clean paleo diet and weightlifting.
Mid 2018 found out about this site and the protocol, since then i started everything outlined here besides going all in with androsterone. I got 7 herbs.

My main sides that are still present at this time but noticable improved are anxiety, low energy, low confidence, tinnitus, bad sleep, lesser of a full face, smaller chawline, bad stress tolerance, low orgasm sensastion, cant hold errection long, low muscle fullnes/pump, lowish libido, anhedonia, lack of joy/happines, ever since crashing beard/body hair increased strangely.

I had a setback last week of a big watermelon i ate, the dht blocking lycopene in it affected me bad. My eyes are dry and stiff, have body balance problems and no morning wood again.

I tried twice 3mg androsterone and got calmness followed by a panick attack after a few hours. Can somebody relate to that?

Will give updates here on my recovery!