User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Training: Bodybuilding

No bodybuilding sub forum under training?

i would believe more ppl come to their forumns to learn about bodybuilding than strongman

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These strongmen are class, you can adjust their training for bodybuilding if you want.
    These strongmen (IMO) this year made more progress than any other sub-group (which proves that their system works), and they have been more consistent in all categories (diet, trainings etc). And in their category there is less "broscience" than in any other bodybuilding site.
    Any sane person should register here-to learn from these guys, seriously!
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-30-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    These strongmen are class, you can adjust their training for bodybuilding if you want.
    That is the way I saw it. Routine and Exercise information would cover most bodybuilding questions and/or discussion. The Strongman was a request, and requires a completely independent mindset. What are the thoughts of you guys?

Or are you looking for discussion in terms of professional bb?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    That is the way I saw it. Routine and Exercise information would cover most bodybuilding questions and/or discussion. The Strongman was a request, and requires a completely independent mindset. What are the thoughts of you guys?

Or are you looking for discussion in terms of professional bb?
    I think if you go to muscular development, you'll see mostly bb related everything. Over at PP, it seemed like too much of a mixed bag to really quantify it as a bb website, much to my chagrin. While at PP, I wanted to discuss more bb related topics, the sport, competitions and so on, but it seemed like it didn't get as much attention as everything else. Saying that though, I think a site dedicated to getting bigger and stronger and so on, is almost incomplete without a dedicated bb thread of some sort.

But lately as I have talked about before, i'm kind of burned out on bodybuilding. But, bb is usually the pioneers for the newest and best techniques for increasing perfomance and physique. Honestly I think I would lean a little more towards having a bb thread than not having one. Hopefully it would attract more members and increase discussion.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, nothing wrong with bb subforum, as from attracting more members- I think then subforums for overweight/weightloss would probably attract lot of new members as well- but then it would be too many questions to answer and potentialy it could cause serious hairloss for moderators.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-30-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the input coming guys, I can always make changes this weekend.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well personally i would like to talk about bodybuilding and their shows even though it's the off season now, posting pictures, making predictions, and discussing body structure is always fun

i also think bodybuilding training is must more interesting than strongman or power lifting training, for example discussing things like how to improve lagging body parts to make the body more aesthetically pleasing, i could be wrong but i don't think about that kind of stuff when it comes to strongmen or power lifters, i'd rather watch youtube clips of guys training for hypertrophy with a strict diet than a powerlifter doing a board lift or whatever