User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First R Andro cycle

Hi, guys, I started my first R Andro cycle after being on the regimen for about a year and a half. I'm scared shitless of drugs and especially steroids/prohormones, but here we are. I wanted to take them before they got too too old. I have read cdsnuts' topic and all the other topics here, but it has been a while since I read it all. As I said, I am scared shitless of prohormones still, so I am only on 100mg in the morning. Will add 1 more pill in the afternoon if side effects go away. Anyway, I am on day 4 so far, and here is the progress:

Pros:
    No dandruff
    (Could be not due to the pill) Higher energy some days

Cons:
    Weaker/no morning wood
    Girlfriend said I don't feel as big
    Sleep is slightly worse
    On day 2, after going in the cold pool for a while and getting out, my body was sooooo cold. It was 80 degrees in the house and I was bundled up with a robe and slippers but was still freezing for like half an hour. My pulse and blood pressure were similarly low. Pulse went from 48 to 65/70 during this time. Very weird.

Am I ready for this shit? Please advise.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't help you because I'm also too scared to try them ATM.
    But interested in how you get on so please keep updating

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must have accidentally deleted the last post. But here it goes again.

Day 5:

High energy today. I feel like my body is adjusted to the slight hormonal change, or maybe I'm just not anxious anymore. Also felt my first slight strength increase. It felt effortless to go 10 lbs above my usual, whereas I felt weak in the gym the first couple days. Would like to increase the dosage by 100 mg by the end of the week, especially if I got some insight from one of the veterans here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my 2c but sounds like it's how it should be. If I had the chance to do my first cycle again I'd creep up to 400mg/day, as you are, and just hold that there for the 6 weeks.

Done one cycle myself, bounced back from what I think was low E fine with herbs. I'll try another one another time, maybe closer to the winter - have a LOT of R-Andro luckily!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know your dosage was too high too soon. Was there any way stopping cold turkey could have caused your symptoms also?

Also, days 6 and 7 were high energy again for me. Those days are great but I still miss my sex drive. My sleep still is not optimal on the cycle, but the morning wood is more normal now. I didn't have sex since day 2 and nothing else weird happened. I'm able to take cold showers but I haven't been in a really cold pool since day 2 either. Again, I feel like my body adjusted to the exogenous compounds.

Day 8 I added a second pill in the afternoon(3pm). I didn't notice anything additional really. It was a medium day yesterday. I can see pills 3 and 4 being added at a faster rate at this pace.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your posts. I've been hesitant to try prohormones as well. I tried after my first fast, and I started to feel worse, so I stopped. Just started again today - we'll see how it goes. Keep us posted on your progress!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can see being nervous but the bottom number on the cycle should be at least 200mg/day. You're not going to get much out of 100mg/day. You can also relax a bit knowing that this compound isn't going to make you any worse then you are now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Thanks for your posts. I've been hesitant to try prohormones as well. I tried after my first fast, and I started to feel worse, so I stopped. Just started again today - we'll see how it goes. Keep us posted on your progress!
    You ran a cycle right after fasting?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can see being nervous but the bottom number on the cycle should be at least 200mg/day. You're not going to get much out of 100mg/day. You can also relax a bit knowing that this compound isn't going to make you any worse then you are now.

- - - Updated - - -

You ran a cycle right after fasting?
    No, not right after the fast...I see how that looks after rereading my post. I did the fast then cycled 9 herbs for 4 months while maintaining the diet plan. I just don't think my system was quite ready...? So, I've done another juice fast followed by herbs/diet and now I've decided to try again. I'm on day 2 of the R Andro, and so far, so good. Actually, it seems to be making me feel pretty good. Definitely nothing like last time. Of course, who knows, it's possible it wasn't the Andro, and it was just PFS, and I got freaked. Anyway, my plan was to do 100mg x 1 wk, then up it to 200mg, just for my piece of mind. Think that'll be ok?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    No, not right after the fast...I see how that looks after rereading my post. I did the fast then cycled 9 herbs for 4 months while maintaining the diet plan. I just don't think my system was quite ready...? So, I've done another juice fast followed by herbs/diet and now I've decided to try again. I'm on day 2 of the R Andro, and so far, so good. Actually, it seems to be making me feel pretty good. Definitely nothing like last time. Of course, who knows, it's possible it wasn't the Andro, and it was just PFS, and I got freaked. Anyway, my plan was to do 100mg x 1 wk, then up it to 200mg, just for my piece of mind. Think that'll be ok?
    Ok, I see.

It should make you feel good. That's a good sign. Your body just might not have been ready the first time as you had stated. I would just start at 200mg/day. On Non workout days, take one in the a.m and one in the pm. On work out days, take one dose preworkout and the other dose 8-12 hours later.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Ok, I see.

It should make you feel good. That's a good sign. Your body just might not have been ready the first time as you had stated. I would just start at 200mg/day. On Non workout days, take one in the a.m and one in the pm. On work out days, take one dose preworkout and the other dose 8-12 hours later.
    Ok, will do. Looking forward to the results! Thanks, man.