User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3rd Andro cycle dosage

This is my 3rd r-Andro cycle. First cycle was at 200 mg for a month, second was 400mg for 6 weeks and I’m at week 3 of my third cycle at 400mg. Out of all the cycles, libido was best in the first cycle, the other two cycles at 400mg I was more fatigued with less libido. I’m 6’1, 163 pounds, maybe the best dosage for me is less than the recommended 400mg? I know cdnuts is like 6’4 and other dudes were even taller, any insight in to this?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    This is my 3rd r-Andro cycle. First cycle was at 200 mg for a month, second was 400mg for 6 weeks and I’m at week 3 of my third cycle at 400mg. Out of all the cycles, libido was best in the first cycle, the other two cycles at 400mg I was more fatigued with less libido. I’m 6’1, 163 pounds, maybe the best dosage for me is less than the recommended 400mg? I know cdnuts is like 6’4 and other dudes were even taller, any insight in to this?
    It depends. Most likely that libido and energy is down due to the reduction in estrogen. That's pretty much the intention, as it should down regulate those receptors so when you come off the DHT your body is more willing to recognize it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    Try it.....see how it goes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"