Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Gaining Mass

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Don’t feel like deleting it so here.

SO, & I’m literally crying of laughter writing this...Rogaine is a no go lol, I’m DESTINED to be bald one day and I’m owning it (I already owned it, I’m just trying to delay things till my late 20s or something) .. can one of you guys can correct me on the whole Rogaine 5AR debate that’s been floating around.. I see guys having issues similar to fin.. but it’s not known as a 5ar inhibitor? But then there are studies floating around saying it is?? A true mindfuck & it brings me back to my PH days (that place is still toxic af)...I have been training my ass off, that should give me lower than normal libido understandably..but not numb-dead-jolly rancher hard to reach orgasm dick? That’s different.. I masturbated to see the state of my Dick and nothing lol The Fuck? this is similar to the Nizoral incident.. (I also finished working out and I’m tired) but still. damn haha..

symptoms similar to Master Mal with the whole shampoo thing. My body is literally hilarious.

I have a buzzcut down to a 0.5 up top and 0 on the side ( I’m bald basically) I figured I’d ride the shit out with Rogaine till the wheels fall off, not so much for hair cause I’m rocking this for good, but to keep the hairline while I buzz it like this forever, that way it does not turn into slick bald up top. It looks different when someone literally has no hair vs them having hair and shaving it down to a 0 ..

No Nizoral, no Rogaine, no nada. I have to be way beyond 100% recovery to even consider that stuff..I’m SO sensitive to ANYTHING slightly anti androgen whether it’s directly or indirectly.. I feel no DHT itch either atm, very slight..Small setback here.. I’m Chillin though.

I’ll report back Incase anything out of the ordinary happens. I’ll just stick to the program. I know this is a few days. & I’m back with my dick in someone’s mouth. Hopefully it’s a woman....lol..

Dominican Thanos . Check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Don’t feel like deleting it so here.

SO, & I’m literally crying of laughter writing this...Rogaine is a no go lol, I’m DESTINED to be bald one day and I’m owning it (I already owned it, I’m just trying to delay things till my late 20s or something) .. can one of you guys can correct me on the whole Rogaine 5AR debate that’s been floating around.. I see guys having issues similar to fin.. but it’s not known as a 5ar inhibitor? But then there are studies floating around saying it is?? A true mindfuck & it brings me back to my PH days (that place is still toxic af)...I have been training my ass off, that should give me lower than normal libido understandably..but not numb-dead-jolly rancher hard to reach orgasm dick? That’s different.. I masturbated to see the state of my Dick and nothing lol The Fuck? this is similar to the Nizoral incident.. (I also finished working out and I’m tired) but still. damn haha..

symptoms similar to Master Mal with the whole shampoo thing. My body is literally hilarious.

I have a buzzcut down to a 0.5 up top and 0 on the side ( I’m bald basically) I figured I’d ride the shit out with Rogaine till the wheels fall off, not so much for hair cause I’m rocking this for good, but to keep the hairline while I buzz it like this forever, that way it does not turn into slick bald up top. It looks different when someone literally has no hair vs them having hair and shaving it down to a 0 ..

No Nizoral, no Rogaine, no nada. I have to be way beyond 100% recovery to even consider that stuff..I’m SO sensitive to ANYTHING slightly anti androgen whether it’s directly or indirectly.. I feel no DHT itch either atm, very slight..Small setback here.. I’m Chillin though.

I’ll report back Incase anything out of the ordinary happens. I’ll just stick to the program. I know this is a few days. & I’m back with my dick in someone’s mouth. Hopefully it’s a woman....lol..

Dominican Thanos . Check it out.

Just out of interest, do you use creatine? Has that affected your hair at all?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro you must be joking lol. Nobody knows what minoxidil does for sure, it affects the AR in some way and changes the vasodilation in the blood vessels.

I would never ever use it after or during pfs.

If you wanna regrow hair espacially on the hairline buy yourself Collagen/Gelatine whey, it works really well for that.

Dont play with fire think about your health!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Just out of interest, do you use creatine? Has that affected your hair at all?
    Yeah I use it. & I’m not sure, I know it increases DHT.

The hair thing isn’t visually noticeable. But my head would get hot and itchy, & it makes me feel like hair is literally falling out everytime I feel the itching, I just buzzed it super pre maturely. It’s mentally exhausting to worry. I just dove in now. Fuck it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Yeah I use it. & I’m not sure, I know it increases DHT.

The hair thing isn’t visually noticeable. But my head would get hot and itchy, & it makes me feel like hair is literally falling out everytime I feel the itching, I just buzzed it super pre maturely. It’s mentally exhausting to worry. I just dove in now. Fuck it.
    Maybe thinning/balding is just part of the recovery process? We all took Finasteride presumably because we have the balding gene and now we are trying to reverse the Finasteride effects so maybe it's a good thing to thin? I dunno lol.
    Either way, I'm on the fence about taking creatine, because I'm fairly sure it will accelerate my hair loss but maybe that's just what I need to speed up PFS recovery...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Maybe thinning/balding is just part of the recovery process? We all took Finasteride presumably because we have the balding gene and now we are trying to reverse the Finasteride effects so maybe it's a good thing to thin? I dunno lol.
    Either way, I'm on the fence about taking creatine, because I'm fairly sure it will accelerate my hair loss but maybe that's just what I need to speed up PFS recovery...
    Your correct, you should want to thin, your on the right track.. the thinning started after my 4-Andro/R Andro stack.. the results from that were sticking well after the cycle too.. I was feeling good, then the itch game and that voice of vanity crept in..when I felt the itch I should’ve been happy tbh.. but I wasn’t . Then I buzzed it on Monday and saw that I actually look bad ass as long as I’m taking care of my body in the weight room. I’ve gotten compliments already at work.. I look like an MMA guy lol.

Every single part of the program is to increase testosterone and androgens. It’s a heavy T building program.. if a person who didn’t have PFS followed it to a tee, rotated 21 herbs, ate right, exercised, did prohormones every 2 months.. they would be absolute machines in the weight room, and bedroom. I can only imagine .. a lot of guys seem to stop after they are recovered, shit I might just get even stricter after I’m 100%. I mean CD can’t even use pine pollen, it gets his libido too high, that’s the kind of problems I would like, im gonna be a walking erection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before PFS creatine made me feel like a million bucks but definitely increased shedding. YMMV. It also made me much stronger within a week. I will start using it again in March/April for the summer to bulk up a bit. Shedding or not.

In the end feeling good, energetic and confident is more important. To me at least. I learned this the hard way in PFS.

But once you get over the line and you feel better consistently and you start shedding you want to fix that. It is a joke from nature!

I said this before when I am in a downswing and not feeling good I get no attention, girls look like foreign objects and getting through the day is a task. My life is on PAUSE in a sense. It is like you live in a different universe.

Upswing/hormones working better girls smile at me more, clear interest from some girls, etc. You look at a girl and think "DAMN!!!". you feel good consistently.

I think acceptance comes in time and also need to get laid a few times as a bald guy to see that it does not matter. That I think is also part of why guys are scared. "Will I still get laid w/ hair?" The answer is obviously yes but you need to prove it to yourself by doing it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perfectly said man xD
    In a downswing you just wish to be somewhat normal, that life is liveable man, but when feeling better you start focusing on the next thing, and the next thing. And hair is no exception.
    Deep inside I definitely have this desire to fix everything, I've fixed SO much why can't I fix my hair too xD. I even feel like I wanna fix hairloss EVEN more since I'm going through all of this shiet because of it.
    Still don't know how tho xd.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @rick

How was the cycle compared to just r-andro? Did it help with fatigue/lethargy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Before PFS creatine made me feel like a million bucks but definitely increased shedding. YMMV. It also made me much stronger within a week. I will start using it again in March/April for the summer to bulk up a bit. Shedding or not.

In the end feeling good, energetic and confident is more important. To me at least. I learned this the hard way in PFS.

But once you get over the line and you feel better consistently and you start shedding you want to fix that. It is a joke from nature!

I said this before when I am in a downswing and not feeling good I get no attention, girls look like foreign objects and getting through the day is a task. My life is on PAUSE in a sense. It is like you live in a different universe.

Upswing/hormones working better girls smile at me more, clear interest from some girls, etc. You look at a girl and think "DAMN!!!". you feel good consistently.

I think acceptance comes in time and also need to get laid a few times as a bald guy to see that it does not matter. That I think is also part of why guys are scared. "Will I still get laid w/ hair?" The answer is obviously yes but you need to prove it to yourself by doing it.
    True words.
    Please let me know how creatine makes you feel when you start it again I'm interested.