Edit: I posted this in the wrong thread by accident. Don’t feel like deleting it so here.

SO, & I’m literally crying of laughter writing this...Rogaine is a no go lol, I’m DESTINED to be bald one day and I’m owning it (I already owned it, I’m just trying to delay things till my late 20s or something) .. can one of you guys can correct me on the whole Rogaine 5AR debate that’s been floating around.. I see guys having issues similar to fin.. but it’s not known as a 5ar inhibitor? But then there are studies floating around saying it is?? A true mindfuck & it brings me back to my PH days (that place is still toxic af)...I have been training my ass off, that should give me lower than normal libido understandably..but not numb-dead-jolly rancher hard to reach orgasm dick? That’s different.. I masturbated to see the state of my Dick and nothing lol The Fuck? this is similar to the Nizoral incident.. (I also finished working out and I’m tired) but still. damn haha..

symptoms similar to Master Mal with the whole shampoo thing. My body is literally hilarious.

I have a buzzcut down to a 0.5 up top and 0 on the side ( I’m bald basically) I figured I’d ride the shit out with Rogaine till the wheels fall off, not so much for hair cause I’m rocking this for good, but to keep the hairline while I buzz it like this forever, that way it does not turn into slick bald up top. It looks different when someone literally has no hair vs them having hair and shaving it down to a 0 ..

No Nizoral, no Rogaine, no nada. I have to be way beyond 100% recovery to even consider that stuff..I’m SO sensitive to ANYTHING slightly anti androgen whether it’s directly or indirectly.. I feel no DHT itch either atm, very slight..Small setback here.. I’m Chillin though.

I’ll report back Incase anything out of the ordinary happens. I’ll just stick to the program. I know this is a few days. & I’m back with my dick in someone’s mouth. Hopefully it’s a woman....lol..

Dominican Thanos . Check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk