Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaining Mass

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

I’m sure this thread will be beneficial for anybody regardless of their state.

Here’s the thing, I’m actually not underweight or wasting at all.. I’m 5”10 188-192 lbs lean.. nonetheless, I still want to gain some weight. I’d like to be around 200. It feels like I’m stuck at this weight despite getting stronger.. despite deadlifting 600+, squatting 380+.. I’m starting to hit strength plateau’s cause you can only do so much at a certain body weight, you can still get stronger but if you stay the same weight the results come very slow & it takes more time. (It’s also more impressive the lighter you are & more you lift, so strength gains are more on the neurological adaptation side of things when you stay the same weight, neurological adaptation takes longer than simply gaining weight & moving up a weight class)

Things to take note, my metabolism is fast naturally & genetically my body type is more of the skinny 165 lb type had I never worked out in my life.. on top of me playing sports outside the gym.. I’m a very active dude.. it’s recommend I eat 4,000 calories a day to gain weight but with my activity level it feels like I need more...

What the fuck do i do fellas. Simply eat more? I was thinking of eating over my caloric surplus in my backloading window, but that would cause me to force feed myself into oblivion. Imagine a window from 8 pm to 12 am where I’d have to guzzle 4,000 calories?? Yikes (I’ve done this pre pfs too) if I gotta do that, then I’ll do it.. any healthy shakes that are loaded with carbs? I need a whole lotta mf’in calories.. hard to do when trying to eat pretty clean.

Lastly, is this a PFS thing where your weight is stagnant? Or can you still get bigger with PFS?

Thank you. We can all use help here I bet. Bounce some ideas around..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could definitely use some help here...

Like you, I am naturally lean and ripped, but have really struggled to put on any size since PFS. I am probably now back to around 155-160lb after dropping to about 145-150lb during juice feast. But I am also 6’2” and nowhere near as strong. You are a monster bro! My deadlifts are like 5x5 @ 210lb and squats are 5x5 @ 180lb. Obviously one rep max would be a bit higher - but yours are insane...

I think my problem is a combo of my gut problems (not absorbing nutrients properly) and my sleep problems (not recovering properly) which are impeding muscle growth...

I think I eat quite a lot, don’t track calories, but doesn’t seem to change my size.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's probably just eat more. If you drink your calories it's easier to consume more as well (ie make smoothies)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much harder to do so with PFS for sure, for the reasons already mentioned.
    Maybe just be happy with maintenance until you recover from PFS? I'm sure things go much smoother post recovery. There's no rush.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mass = more food. That's pretty much it. Really this is for nothing more then aesthetic purposes. We all know ( or most of us do anyway) that size does NOT equate to strength.

I used to want to be bigger when I was younger, but now as I age, strength is where I like to focus. That, and being supple and loose. I don't want to be one of those older guys who fall or bump into something and injure themselves in a ridiculous fashion.

But if size is what you want, then open wide baby bird cause you're going to need to start shoveling it in, PFS or not.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Will commence shoveling it in then!! That’s EASY.

Next week I begin my 3rd Andro cycle, & I’m stacking it with 4 Andro for 8 weeks .. I know there is some mild suppression with it when I get off that should last a couple of weeks. But, nonetheless I trust the power in the herbs to bounce me back fine..I’m trying to be on a high all summer & on my trip to Cali..that stack should help with the mass too. This is the stack I plan on doing every summer, any other time I’m cycling it’ll just be DHT prohormones solo.

Lifting and fucking all summer, need a girl to shove food down my throat while we do it so I’m never losing out!!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Will commence shoveling it in then!! That’s EASY.

Next week I begin my 3rd Andro cycle, & I’m stacking it with 4 Andro for 8 weeks .. I know there is some mild suppression with it when I get off that should last a couple of weeks. But, nonetheless I trust the power in the herbs to bounce me back fine..I’m trying to be on a high all summer & on my trip to Cali..that stack should help with the mass too. This is the stack I plan on doing every summer, any other time I’m cycling it’ll just be DHT prohormones solo.

Lifting and fucking all summer, need a girl to shove food down my throat while we do it so I’m never losing out!!!
    First time running 4? Yeah, that ones gonna thicken you up for sure. I loved Andromass by PP when it used to exist, but man did it turn me into a brute. I work a white collar job, and that shit made me feel like running a jackhammer all day rather then sitting down doing paperwork.....lol.

The two hormones synergize very well with each other. Your strength is going to go up and and so will your mass. Your appetite is going to be killer. Not to mention sex drive is going to be through the roof. So really, all you're going to want to do all summer is lift, fuck and eat.

And it's not that suppressive. You'll be good to go in a week or so, if that. I've never had any issues with suppression what so ever in all of the cycles I've run.

And I know you're going away, so you'll be glad to know that with these two together, you have a lot more wiggle room when it comes to alcohol. Meaning that you can let loose a little bit more then usual.

Maxout know's what's up.....lol.

Keep us posted.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-08-2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Wiggle room with alcohol meaning??

Every time I’ve went out I’ve babysat one beer..that’s it. You mean in terms of getting a buzz?? I don’t plan on getting shit faced. I appreciate a little buzz more these days..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Wiggle room with alcohol meaning??

Every time I’ve went out I’ve babysat one beer..that’s it. You mean in terms of getting a buzz?? I don’t plan on getting shit faced. I appreciate a little buzz more these days..

Yeah...you can basically tie one on without too much of a penalty. It's like a cheat shield, if you will......lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah...you can basically tie one on without too much of a penalty. It's like a cheat shield, if you will......lol
    When I cheat I usually have a voice in my head that is shaming me. I beat myself up..but in this stage, as long as I worked out hard & it was in the backloading window it’s generally alright. It’s not an excuse to cheat on the regular though.