User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Gaining Mass

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think my inability to put on muscle / strength is probably due to my gut and sleep issues - not absorbing nutrients and not releasing growth hormone etc.

I am sure the protocol will help this in due course. Nowhere near ready for a cycle but, to be honest, am a little apprehensive about going there... Will see how I go.

At least I am maintaining my weight and strength in the meantime...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

I really do hope that when I got off this cycle that I don’t go back to how I was before the cycle, I get that we are expected to lose stuff obviously... but to have 100% of what you gained from the cycle taken away is anti climatic as hell.

I saw an episode of Rogan where he was talking about legit steroids & how you keep certain benefits even after cycle, which mirrors the same idea as to why a pfs’er does Andro cycles . you come down, but your better than you was prior to the cycle naturally.I say this cause I am thickening up, I’m in the mid to upper 190s right now.. Before cycle I was upper 180s-low 190s..SOMETHING has to stay from this stack.

This is pfs symptoms aside, I’m talking pure aesthetics here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I really do hope that when I got off this cycle that I don’t go back to how I was before the cycle, I get that we are expected to lose stuff obviously... but to have 100% of what you gained from the cycle taken away is anti climatic as hell.

I saw an episode of Rogan where he was talking about legit steroids & how you keep certain benefits even after cycle, which mirrors the same idea as to why a pfs’er does Andro cycles . you come down, but your better than you was prior to the cycle naturally.I say this cause I am thickening up, I’m in the mid to upper 190s right now.. Before cycle I was upper 180s-low 190s..SOMETHING has to stay from this stack.

This is pfs symptoms aside, I’m talking pure aesthetics here.

You most certainly keep gains from each cycle, mentally and physically, especially using prohormones in a pfs state. Baseline increases after each cycle are common place.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Going alright guys, kind of sitting 192-197 at 5”10 - 5”11...I attached a pic, my face is there, fuck it whatever. Nothing to hide anyway.

I’m attempting a max deadlift tomorrow for the first time since January. We’ll see where I’m at..you guys suggest taking two r Andro & 4 Andro pills 1 hr before tomorrow’s session? Perhaps 3? I need to feel as jacked and stimulated as ever to ramp up my neurological performance (strength, power)I’m gonna have caffeine and Creatine on top of that too.

Also, Saturday I’ll post that lift along with a video about PFS, I don’t plan to getting too in depth & sciencey with it, just gonna talk about my experiences & give some motivation. Could help anyone, I know I’m gonna get shitty reactions too from naysayers and people who generally are misinformed about it.

Hey CMS, your like a virtual dopehead on addy’s lol.. Jeeeez. Hope you still doing good

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People on bus be wondering why I’m looking at pics of a jacked dude now...

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still doing well, i admit i'm confusing at times. mostly i write for confusion. in essence: most of 12mo I kept most my gains. at one year plus off of randro/4andro... well I kept a lot of strength, less size, but can be lean and leaner than lean at 172-190+. Tho 172 = skinny, but it comes with territory of being busy. I can gain and lose fast, often by accident like before PFS (tho more definition any weight now). Which is nice. No addy here (I hate that drug so much -- started hair loss/ but that was long ago). glad you're doing well bro keep it up. Pretty sure I just need to eat more and avoid things I'm obviously intolerant too. Sometimes they cause zero issue and sometimes I eat them because well they have a lot of calories. If I buy groceries rite before midnight I sometimes eat a kg of chocolate, then I feel bad and throw the rest away.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-16-2019 at 04:48 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey rick, if you dont mind me asking, where do you get your R-andro? I can only find it on ebay but it’s expired. Thanks

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rick, cant wait your video, im sure it will help to understand for non pfsers too, because people listen to muscular and/or good looking people in general.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

Quote Originally Posted by freefl0w View Post
    Hey Rick, cant wait your video, im sure it will help to understand for non pfsers too, because people listen to muscular and/or good looking people in general.
    Thanks dude I appreciate it, but it’s not going to be anything you haven’t heard, it was more for people who haven’t found swolesource.