Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gaining Mass

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Your correct, you should want to thin, your on the right track.. the thinning started after my 4-Andro/R Andro stack.. the results from that were sticking well after the cycle too.. I was feeling good, then the itch game and that voice of vanity crept in..when I felt the itch I should’ve been happy tbh.. but I wasn’t . Then I buzzed it on Monday and saw that I actually look bad ass as long as I’m taking care of my body in the weight room. I’ve gotten compliments already at work.. I look like an MMA guy lol.

Every single part of the program is to increase testosterone and androgens. It’s a heavy T building program.. if a person who didn’t have PFS followed it to a tee, rotated 21 herbs, ate right, exercised, did prohormones every 2 months.. they would be absolute machines in the weight room, and bedroom. I can only imagine .. a lot of guys seem to stop after they are recovered, shit I might just get even stricter after I’m 100%. I mean CD can’t even use pine pollen, it gets his libido too high, that’s the kind of problems I would like, im gonna be a walking erection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao, wait a sec.. are you telling me before i visit Russia, to nail these girls on leave.. if i take this stuff it will still benefit me? I may try this just for some extra drive before i leave, report back on how it goes.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bizarre.