Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
First time running 4? Yeah, that ones gonna thicken you up for sure. I loved Andromass by PP when it used to exist, but man did it turn me into a brute. I work a white collar job, and that shit made me feel like running a jackhammer all day rather then sitting down doing paperwork.....lol.

The two hormones synergize very well with each other. Your strength is going to go up and and so will your mass. Your appetite is going to be killer. Not to mention sex drive is going to be through the roof. So really, all you're going to want to do all summer is lift, fuck and eat.

And it's not that suppressive. You'll be good to go in a week or so, if that. I've never had any issues with suppression what so ever in all of the cycles I've run.

And I know you're going away, so you'll be glad to know that with these two together, you have a lot more wiggle room when it comes to alcohol. Meaning that you can let loose a little bit more then usual.

Maxout know's what's up.....lol.

Keep us posted.
Yeah, I could get by with a lot on those compounds together back in the day lol. Basically eliminated the “hormonal hangover” of PFS. Also, after recovering it eliminated any hangover at all for the most part. Always felt like a total badass.

You’ll enjoy it.