I’m sure this thread will be beneficial for anybody regardless of their state.

Here’s the thing, I’m actually not underweight or wasting at all.. I’m 5”10 188-192 lbs lean.. nonetheless, I still want to gain some weight. I’d like to be around 200. It feels like I’m stuck at this weight despite getting stronger.. despite deadlifting 600+, squatting 380+.. I’m starting to hit strength plateau’s cause you can only do so much at a certain body weight, you can still get stronger but if you stay the same weight the results come very slow & it takes more time. (It’s also more impressive the lighter you are & more you lift, so strength gains are more on the neurological adaptation side of things when you stay the same weight, neurological adaptation takes longer than simply gaining weight & moving up a weight class)

Things to take note, my metabolism is fast naturally & genetically my body type is more of the skinny 165 lb type had I never worked out in my life.. on top of me playing sports outside the gym.. I’m a very active dude.. it’s recommend I eat 4,000 calories a day to gain weight but with my activity level it feels like I need more...

What the fuck do i do fellas. Simply eat more? I was thinking of eating over my caloric surplus in my backloading window, but that would cause me to force feed myself into oblivion. Imagine a window from 8 pm to 12 am where I’d have to guzzle 4,000 calories?? Yikes (I’ve done this pre pfs too) if I gotta do that, then I’ll do it.. any healthy shakes that are loaded with carbs? I need a whole lotta mf’in calories.. hard to do when trying to eat pretty clean.

Lastly, is this a PFS thing where your weight is stagnant? Or can you still get bigger with PFS?

Thank you. We can all use help here I bet. Bounce some ideas around..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk