User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suicide hotline a joke!

I been in a real funk lately & depressed figured I call the hotline to help it's did more harm then good. Very insensitive & unprofessional is there anyone I can Skype WhatsApp or etc

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had many moments in my PFS journey of depression and suicidal thoughts. Take a cold shower and go to bed early. Make sure you are working towards your recovery with the protocol. Today I am no longer suicidal or depressed. So there is a way out. Just have to keep moving in the right direction. Good luck.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by helpisontheway View Post
    I been in a real funk lately & depressed figured I call the hotline to help it's did more harm then good. Very insensitive & unprofessional is there anyone I can Skype WhatsApp or etc
    The Goats advice was sound.

Work the protocol. Breathe, cold showers.....as many times as you need to for relief. If you have the energy, sprint. You would be surprised at what a freezing cold shower can do to your mind when in a low state like that. Sometimes it's an immediate relief, other times, you have to hit it a couple times along with some breathing exercises. Use these things to your advantage. The catch 22 here is that usually when in a low and depressed state you just don't feel like putting out the energy to do these things......DO THEM ANYWAY. It will only help your situation. FORCE yourself. Soon your dark days will be fewer and fewer until one day, they will be replaced by a feeling of calm confidence in all you do.

Use this board for help. Try the chat box.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    Had many moments in my PFS journey of depression and suicidal thoughts. Take a cold shower and go to bed early. Make sure you are working towards your recovery with the protocol. Today I am no longer suicidal or depressed. So there is a way out. Just have to keep moving in the right direction. Good luck.
    There most certainly is a way out....but it's more then a way out. It's a way to a completely better existence than before PFS. You just have to take your lumps and put the time in, as you're finding out. Congrats on moving up a level or two. Keep at it and next you'll be reporting how you just had a great couple days.

You got this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bankai9000 skype

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Bankai9000 skype
    Thanks for your offer.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's no way for me to know if this is true of many or most people or not, but I was suicidal like 24-7 or whenever awake (didn't really have restful sleep like almost a year. and even 28/34 symptoms gone, i was often awake 3-14days at times nearly (insomnia/ other stuff)).

Anyways, after fasting and definitely after edging away symptoms, those suicidal thoughts tho painful, are more and more a distant memory.

It only feels like the only solution, because you're unwell. Your mind isn't acting in your best interest, you need to fight it somehow someway. Always reach out in person, never be alone too much if really depressed. Go to hospital if need be. Don't ever attempt (usually fails, and can end up worse).

It's like heroin addiction or PMO, mind says "you deserve this." "just one more time" etc, or some self destructive behavior... you're mind can kill you. control your mind, and you control your future. control your responses to whatever cards are dealt in life, and nothing can destroy you. create the lifestyle so that, it's no longer an option, and not even in your vocabulary.

Water Fasting 20-40days. Training (Strength), extremely clean anti inflammatory (the protocol diet specifically), cold showers, daily for a year. Even 3months would be dramatic. 1 month could save a life. May feel good smile a tiny bit 3months. may be euphoric happy at 10-12mo. Suicide creates it as an option for people around you. Not to say it's selfish, this and that, but it affects more than you can realize in such a dire state of being, such as that of Post-Fin Syndrome.

It removes the possibility of living a happy life. It removes love, and it stems from inability to envision anything else than what's happening now. It's hell, but somehow some way many have gotten out of it. Keep at it.... one day avenge yourself against all those that got in your way or led you to misery. Prove yourself wrong, then prove the world wrong. Don't become a statistic because of some fucking bullshit pseudohermaphrodite-reverse-engineered-"hair drug".

While I look much the same and act basically exactly the same tho better in many ways (full time job/ when i want it to be, doing dream posn soon hopefully in smthing else), getting with girls (not enough) that I always attracted (girls like them) but with less inhibition, and I'm wiser, more chiselled, and I'm a machine now even moreso. Lots is better. sure 6mo+ or whatever was lost but that life exp is huge. snowball effect, its a small blip of time, compared to the right actions, adoption of a noble life going forward, and hard work you and others put into your existance and raising from childhood til the end... one portion of time of illness which was caused by things you didn't have any say in, doesn't need to define your fate. You decide. You save you. Nothing in life worth getting, isn't worth fighting for.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-14-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im gonna join a mood disorder and also substance abuse group to find more emotionally unstable whores. maybe suicide support group too. "jk". i was going to join a running group its all girls but i run around enough unplanned and i dont like sweating in public. and im not in the business of friendship.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CSM25 View Post
    im gonna join a mood disorder and also substance abuse group to find more emotionally unstable whores. maybe suicide support group too. "jk". i was going to join a running group its all girls but i run around enough unplanned and i dont like sweating in public. and im not in the business of friendship.
    AHAHA pickup in 2k19 LULZ xD