Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R andro fatigue

Hi guys

I started r andro 5 days ago 200mg a day

Since then my fatigue has got so so bad

I’m wondering could this be because of the liver as I have had elevated liver results in the past

Please let me know your thoughts

Thanks
    Daniel

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s entirely normal. Some days on R Andro you just feel like staying on the couch. Nothing to do with your liver - if anything, androsterone is pro liver.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys

Ive had to stop r andro for now I lasted 5 days but the fatigue was unbearable and also had constant ache in my liver

Also my hair started sheddinggggg like crazy!!!

Thoughts and opinions please

Thanks
    Daniel

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s take it back to basics here - have you fasted or juice feasted?

Are you following a paleo diet, with carb backloading, and a healthy lifestyle without alcohol or any stimulants (besides coffee)?

Did you cycle herbs for awhile before running the prohormones?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Let’s take it back to basics here - have you fasted or juice feasted?

Are you following a paleo diet, with carb backloading, and a healthy lifestyle without alcohol or any stimulants (besides coffee)?

Did you cycle herbs for awhile before running the prohormones?
    All of the above I am doing except I don't follow paleo strictly, probably about 75% of the week

But yes maybe I have jumped the gun here and need to revist further down the line

Thanks
    Daniel

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    isn't the reason why is because androsterone is highly gabaergic so makes u feel too calm in a way and therefore lazy?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    isn't the reason why is because androsterone is highly gabaergic so makes u feel too calm in a way and therefore lazy?
    This is one reason, yes. This is also why you sleep better on this PH
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey gents, been a little while since I posted. I also have issues when I try taking Andro. I don't get fatigue, I start to get that anxious/de-realization feeling. I'm on protocol, and have tried twice now. The first time I felt that way on day one, so I stopped and went back on the herb cycle. The second time I felt really good until day 5, then I started having the same feelings. I've always been very sensitive to to meds/supplements. I'm thinking it has to do with my colon. I have a family hx of IBD. My grandma died of colon ca due to ulcerative colitis (UC), and my brother has really bad UC (he may need his colon removed). Also, when I crashed my colon was an absolute wreck. I was crapping blood, severe abd pain/cramping, nausea, the whole nine yards. Almost like fin induced IBD. Got a colonoscopy and the MD diagnosed me with crohn's based on my family hx, and wanted me to take IBD meds...I'm not doing it. I, obviously, have a genetic propensity for IBD, but I never had severe symptoms until fin. So, I'm thinking, maybe this propensity makes me slightly more sensitive to things than your average individual. Gonna do another juice feast, and try again. Hopefully I can get through a full 4/wk cycle this time. Lemme know if you guys have any other advice. Thanks.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Hey gents, been a little while since I posted. I also have issues when I try taking Andro. I don't get fatigue, I start to get that anxious/de-realization feeling. I'm on protocol, and have tried twice now. The first time I felt that way on day one, so I stopped and went back on the herb cycle. The second time I felt really good until day 5, then I started having the same feelings. I've always been very sensitive to to meds/supplements. I'm thinking it has to do with my colon. I have a family hx of IBD. My grandma died of colon ca due to ulcerative colitis (UC), and my brother has really bad UC (he may need his colon removed). Also, when I crashed my colon was an absolute wreck. I was crapping blood, severe abd pain/cramping, nausea, the whole nine yards. Almost like fin induced IBD. Got a colonoscopy and the MD diagnosed me with crohn's based on my family hx, and wanted me to take IBD meds...I'm not doing it. I, obviously, have a genetic propensity for IBD, but I never had severe symptoms until fin. So, I'm thinking, maybe this propensity makes me slightly more sensitive to things than your average individual. Gonna do another juice feast, and try again. Hopefully I can get through a full 4/wk cycle this time. Lemme know if you guys have any other advice. Thanks.
    A water fast would be the best bet for you if you can make it happen. Two weeks, min. With that combo, yeah....you gotta shut the system down and let it get some rest and healing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    A water fast would be the best bet for you if you can make it happen. Two weeks, min. With that combo, yeah....you gotta shut the system down and let it get some rest and healing.
    Yeah, I was thinking about that. Not in a place where I can take 2 weeks off, yet. Gonna try another juice feast, then try again. If that doesn't cut it, I'm gonna go for the water fast. What is the longest water fast you'd recommend doing home? 1 week?