Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Workout length?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I would keep it under an hour for the sake of the things you mentioned, especially in the beginning.
    Will do! Thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Are those prohormones really that potent though? I thought they'd just get a PFS guy back to a regular guy.
    even in PFS I was enhanced more then pre pfs when i stacked 4andro and r-andro. I got the swolest I've ever been in my life 1 year into pfs
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I moved this to the training section...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I moved this to the training section...
    Aren't we a bit of a different case here.. we would just unneccessary spam the other threads as PFS-Guys. I mean I couldn't even jogg for longer than 20seconds for a month with PFS in the beginning. And I'm pretty fit lol.. we're focusing to ask here cuz we're having issues the average joe doesn't have to deal with ever

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate what you're saying, but there's more to this site than the PFS section.

There are actually a few really cool articles I recently posted about cortisol...but no one left the PFS section to read or comment on them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I appreciate what you're saying, but there's more to this site than the PFS section.

There are actually a few really cool articles I recently posted about cortisol...but no one left the PFS section to read or comment on them.
    Lol.

Not a problem Rob. Everyone here is cognizant of the fact that it's not a PFS site, so they keep it all in that section for the reasons he mentioned above. And, honestly, there hasn't been a reason for anyone to leave the PFS section because there isn't really any activity any where else. It was out of courtesy that these things are posted there.

But if you don't mind us spreading it out, that's fine as well. That being said, these guys are in a different boat then most of the "regular" forum users.

All good brother.

Next time you post articles can you mention it in the chat box? That will get people to look.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"