User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, i apologise for listing my sides, i know everyone got their shit, and it isn't a necessity for people to know.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    Thank you, i apologise for listing my sides, i know everyone got their shit, and it isn't a necessity for people to know.
    No apology necessary. You'll get a "feel" for the forum as you read through it.

Here we focus on solutions, not problems. But more importantly, we get results. This is all that matters.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No apology necessary. You'll get a "feel" for the forum as you read through it.

Here we focus on solutions, not problems. But more importantly, we get results. This is all that matters.
    CDnuts, I've gone through your protocol and showed it to my brother, he's been through some sad stuff for 5 years aswell due to an injection given at a hospital, It's funny to see few of his lifestyle changes being a part of your protocol haha, that's reassuring.

But i think it's time for me to soon go 100% in, i have a question regarding the water fast, how long should i keep going, I've seen you recommend a whole month, but as a person who hasn't ever fasted, would a week initially be alright? I feel a water fast would be extremely beneficial for me in my case, as my brain and body literally feels inflamed.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    CDnuts, I've gone through your protocol and showed it to my brother, he's been through some sad stuff for 5 years aswell due to an injection given at a hospital, It's funny to see few of his lifestyle changes being a part of your protocol haha, that's reassuring.

But i think it's time for me to soon go 100% in, i have a question regarding the water fast, how long should i keep going, I've seen you recommend a whole month, but as a person who hasn't ever fasted, would a week initially be alright? I feel a water fast would be extremely beneficial for me in my case, as my brain and body literally feels inflamed.
    Actually, if you can swing it, two weeks in the best bet, but a week for those who are scared or nervous to do so. It's better then nothing and you will get benefits from it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast --> detox, set your nervous and endocrine system and brain to start rebuilding and healing.
    I had like 4-5 vision symptoms alone. So brain/mental? A ton. Dissociation brain fog depression ? well reading and writing like 1000-10000 words a day to zero. extremely active, to believing suicide was the only way out.

you can get healthier than you ever imagined and closer to your goals. mental state and mental health is most crucial. if i was suicidal, i think outside of serious hardcore psyche drugs , water fasting was the only thing I could do that would make sense. Most people who didn't get too much better didn't fast nor workout, eat well, avoid bad foods, live healthily nearly enough, I believe. Write a plan/ copy a plan and stick to it. daily 90days, then a year you look at it 5mins 10mins eventually 2mins, then its just internalized.

Fasting saved my life. And I believe it could help TONS of post drug syndromes I think, and there's some evidence to show that. There are docs studying and showing the world water fasting's power now (like in Toronto, Canada).

I'd be dead, and lived a year of severe trauma, instead of fixing most of that in a month like I did the following January. (wasn't lazy, was scolded' prevented had to move cross country, no one tried to understand. ill never forgive them for that. i forgive me because im free again). I had 40+ symptoms including suicidal 247 (with a disorder most likely that is 30-40% suicide rate anyways). things were dire for very specific biological reasons that I will not get into here.

Now super healthy again. got a family doctor after 2 yrs. dont need one but did it for adhd, like i did in my old city.
    Labs this and that didn't help a very similar condition earlier in life, and it certainly didnt this time either (this time was far worse in many ways. both quite bad/dangerous). I told like 40-50 people what to do. If digestion sleep etc is there at all. you can see straight, arent gaining or losing 20-40lb, arent sleepless a year... fasting shd be quite doable.

various medical professionals and pharma workers (research phd's , md's) that i personally know who went to the best schools in the world and know me some of them my entire life... ---> were of little use. like other medical issues i have, you're on your own (but w aid of this forum). stick to the plan. fast... fast LONG, you're half way(+) there then post careful refeed.

he didn't help me. i helped me. i fasted and worked off 70-100lb in my midteens. ive fasted off addictions etc. leaner and leaner every year to a horrifying health state, to literally fitter than people should be who don't have perfect genetics and or steroids, trainers, etc. i was bedridden the better part of a year. felt my face was ruined. im 8-10 percent bodyfat at 172 to near 200lb, and doing 280-500 reps everyday. i worked out 0 x in 2017, well over 330 last year. i couldnt walk or shower most of the first 20-30 days.

had burning urology pain, impaired night vision, couldn't look at something without LAGGING vision and migraines and extreme astigmatism. I fasted well over 80days and well over 43 straight ish, for sure 25-30, then for sure 14, 16, 10 a few times, etc. (first long fast blew those out of the water, but the other ones did lean me up, relieve liver pain, help me in subsequent steps).

I did much of TMO but not all, and did other things. If my brain fog and functioning wasnt so impaired id probably have easily read TMO to be honest. i was well beyond half cured when I did and found I was doing most of it. If you do that, do it all tho. I did ALL of other protocols. I did use prohormones, carb backloading, sun, pct, herb cycling, avoidance of certain compounds, no drinks no gluten no dairy etc etc.

maybe you can do fasted training 20-22hours daily or so, to increase GH, maximize Test, and also: decrease insulin resistance. cold showers... perfect diet. baby steps if needed, but i think that's a waste of time. carb backload, all that. all of TMO. tell your brother some of this above too perhaps.

my mom was fit at times. like when i got into fitness as a teen. sedintary too many carbs recent yrs.
    intermittent fasting she's on lower dose thyroid medicine may reduce that and possibly something else, has lost weight, some other hormones improved i forget what she said, i dont talk to family all that much.

I crashed in mexico... laid twice hurt a lot but pain etc got worse as did cognition severely, weeks later back in canada.
    lots of girls attracted last year all of it, but i only went out with a couple, i was pretty agitated last year to be honest. and i had some business to attend to. went out with 8 rejected many in recent 8-10weeks. i even reject friendships now. im back and been back over a yr. you could be quickly back to your life. GL. made more money than i ever have. and got my life on track. to what it was except better despite the bad that's occurred. and not compromises. discipline>all.

im sure two weeks fasting would help. i did them all unsupervised tho first ones my parents were around/ i practically hid it and told them what they wanted to hear. family wont understand, and im not looking for reconciliation, just results.
    fitness, in some ways looks (aesthetics), finances, career, disorders, "being an adult", have all improved dramatically post post fin syndrome (or nearly. often feel cured but a tiny bit more i can edge off. i wont crash because i havent. i maintain a rigid strict daily regimen), asthma (inhaler 3-4x in 14++ months down from 2-3x a day easily), bipolar/adhd improved.
    bullet journal/ plan your steps and future.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-14-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Actually, if you can swing it, two weeks in the best bet, but a week for those who are scared or nervous to do so. It's better then nothing and you will get benefits from it.
    I'm in this same boat. The clinics aren't an option for me at the moment (and I have looked into it a lot). But I plan on doing the clinic fast at some point. I'm just scared about doing it at home/during school. Is there a best way to prep my body for the fast? I have only done 24 hours fasting at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure not advised. But I did days and days, weeks and weeks and over a month at times at home. Sometimes with family around. Now that im better alone at my condo. 24hrs-72hrs all the time without supervision teens and 20s. (but i am kinda crazy, so I am low inhibition and not risk adverse - basically I don't give a fuck). 24hrs... not gonna do anything. If you've ever been in a coma or blacked out or flew anywhere far away... surely you've gone 24hrs w/o food and literally nothing happened. I did multiple degrees fasted all the time. I only like dinner anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey CSM25, damn that's a lot to digest, you sound like you've literally been through hell... And i truly respect the efforts you put in to your recovery, i'll be trying an extended fast next week, i'm just worried because my bodyfat is literally 7-8% as now.

Sorry for asking, did you recover your facial sides?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been thru more than most can imagine. that wasn't even 5-10%.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-16-2019 at 11:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Re: You're already super leanness:

-I see. This is different then. I know someone who is like 6'6 or even taller and was like 120lb. And they had to do a lot of extra work, in order to tolerate food, and then gain 30lb or so, and then fast like 28-35 days or some large number.
    -They are glad they did this. What that was exactly, is difficult to recall but on their log on the other site.
    -People who are signif. taller than me and or are extremely lean already/skinny, I don't know. I think gaining weight then fasting may be ideal. It's hard when food causes such issues. Maybe raw vegan 1-2 years like Japanther and some others is a viable option? along with the rest of protocol here or elsewhere (H/S obviously not some crazy PH or SolvePfs thing).
    -Sorry that may not sound super helpful, but the info is out there.

2.Re: Facial Side Effects.

Maybe 5.5/6 to 6.5/7. at times 7/7 face side fx gone. unless i had 6 then 6 gone. (do you really expect me to remember everything??)

Been like that since last may or even earlier, maybe june july when I was leaner because I gained 20lb on Randro and 4andro. like 10-14lb in 8 to ten weeks easily (not really easily, it was tough eating and working out all the time).
    -My jaw and stuff didn't change size nor did bones or if they did they came back doubt they did change tho.

46mm+ wrists, big chest and back, and jaw before and after fin.

Like yellowing, random spots, some other things. Often feel 7/7 gone.
    -best friends tell me you still look like a young fresh faced colleged aged kid (also i dont know why you went crazy/depressed over this). Also, I get ID's often (well not often I usually don't drink. Kind of hate it).

Like sometimes seems recovered sometimes less so. But I did hookup with 8 women in recent 2-3months. They were all pretty good looking. Working on potential relationship maybe, I don't know. I'm not good with LTR's and such. Mostly look the same ish but a bit older, however, one affect remains there. Tiny bit of facial fat loss around eyes, only when smiling very wide. Not doing that, I look the same. Lots of women and guys are attracted to me.

However, I'm super busy, and I can mess up a lot of business, etc endeavors if I get off track/ distracted. So mostly, I keep to myself. Or I try to. I drank 13 shots met two groups of people yesterday and a girl (zero drinks with her). And did 410 reps this morning, 100 dips straight, 150 pushups (2 sets), weights, sports rehab, walked several miles, etc. After that just work.

At the time, it was hell lots I've been thru. In the end it made me stronger and at times a lot more pissed off. I have some age related and stimulant related eyebrow and eye lash thinning and who knows, maybe Im hyper then hypo thyroid or more likely for whatever reason fast metabolism then slow metabolism (speculation), I hope to fix that with TEI. Which I'll also take for asthma, mood, and maybe just maybe ADHD (helped all those and PFS but I can't say that it helped ADHD. It did not hurt it, but if it did help that it would take some time. Some things don't change, but I'm fine with it. ADHD is way better than most those things). Plus I literally have to plan every single day, week, maybe month, and year eventually. Maybe someday I'll be able to plan 6mo or 1.5yrs at a time.. but that's a tall order.

(I know eye brows and eye lashes were medication related, but not fin, seeing as tho I could rub them a tiny bit and they'd fall out when on stims or on an anticonvulsant).
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-16-2019 at 04:47 PM.