User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5ish month update

I just typed up a big post, but it didn’t let me post for some reason, so I’m going to keep this short and sweet.

I wanted to drop by and give an update on my progress so far. I finished my water fast the first week of January and had been in the protocol for 1.5 months or so prior to that. The only thing I haven’t been following is I’m eating sweet potatoes and yuca during the day, so not backloading properly( I only eat rice after workouts).

-No nut ache the past two weeks knock on wood. Was having this everyday and seemed to have been slowing down the past month or so.

Having sex regularly without issues, but still worried which is distracting and annoying.

Mentally much much better! I haven’t been on here as I was researching myself crazy and right when I logged on, I remembered how shit I felt a few months back.

Lastly, can someone please tell me if it’s okay to use a natural sunscreen for my face? I live in Puerto Rico, and would like to protect my face when I’m out all day.

I bought this badger sunscreen, but haven’t used it because I was worried maybe the sunflower oil or zinc would be bad?

Ingredients: non nano zinc oxide 22.5%, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, jojoba seed oil.

I will stop by again soon with another update!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by illinoisboy View Post
    I just typed up a big post, but it didn’t let me post for some reason, so I’m going to keep this short and sweet.

I wanted to drop by and give an update on my progress so far. I finished my water fast the first week of January and had been in the protocol for 1.5 months or so prior to that. The only thing I haven’t been following is I’m eating sweet potatoes and yuca during the day, so not backloading properly( I only eat rice after workouts).

-No nut ache the past two weeks knock on wood. Was having this everyday and seemed to have been slowing down the past month or so.

Having sex regularly without issues, but still worried which is distracting and annoying.

Mentally much much better! I haven’t been on here as I was researching myself crazy and right when I logged on, I remembered how shit I felt a few months back.

Lastly, can someone please tell me if it’s okay to use a natural sunscreen for my face? I live in Puerto Rico, and would like to protect my face when I’m out all day.

I bought this badger sunscreen, but haven’t used it because I was worried maybe the sunflower oil or zinc would be bad?

Ingredients: non nano zinc oxide 22.5%, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, jojoba seed oil.

I will stop by again soon with another update!
    That's fine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"