User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply, you sound like a boss! I do have eye lashes that has been fucked (looks like spidery legs), along with hair on my arms that seem to point upwards as if i've been electrocuted, my skin all over my body has become stretchy as if i used to weigh 150kg and dropped down to 75kg, bulging and prominent veins all over my body... My nasolabial folds are terrible, deep lines under my eyes and yeah shoot, i thought i'd save my hair, but that's not the case, i don't see how you recover from physical changes, but fuck me i want to. Money is tight right now, and i want to start on a protocol ASAP before things worsen.

I thought about upping my weight and body fat percentage, and then doing a water fast as you mentioned, i just need to figure out how to gain it in a steady pace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the exact same vision/derealization symptoms from two pills

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    I have the exact same vision/derealization symptoms from two pills
    How long has it been? Mine has improved by quite a lot, but not feeling exactly as i did before..

Mostly suffering from a lot of confusion/memory issues, libido loss and dick feeling a bit off..

Oh, and i'm down to 3.5-4.5% bodyfat, pretty good shit. Can't even do a water fast before i chub it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s been 1.5 years for me. I’ve done fasting an eaten really well, but not herb cycling. I’m starting that soon

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbbould View Post
    It’s been 1.5 years for me. I’ve done fasting an eaten really well, but not herb cycling. I’m starting that soon
    how long did u fast?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    How long has it been? Mine has improved by quite a lot, but not feeling exactly as i did before..

Mostly suffering from a lot of confusion/memory issues, libido loss and dick feeling a bit off..

Oh, and i'm down to 3.5-4.5% bodyfat, pretty good shit. Can't even do a water fast before i chub it up.
    If you truly are 3.5-4.5% body fat I wouldn't say that's a good thing for health, way too low

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only three days and then went on a super restricted diet of 200-300 cal of veggies/protein a day for 3 weeks. I went from 167-145. This happened when I first crashed. I got in great shape but didn’t help the perceptual/visual issues at all.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    If you truly are 3.5-4.5% body fat I wouldn't say that's a good thing for health, way too low
    I'd imagine sweet spot varies. I think africans can do with lower like 8% and northern euros higher for the winters? I wonder what mine is. My top 4 abs are always visible and I can get the bottom 2 to shop with like 2-3 days of diligence. Barely makes a difference with girls so I don't bother that much anymore.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I'd imagine sweet spot varies. I think africans can do with lower like 8% and northern euros higher for the winters? I wonder what mine is. My top 4 abs are always visible and I can get the bottom 2 to shop with like 2-3 days of diligence. Barely makes a difference with girls so I don't bother that much anymore.
    Got my bodyfat at 7% with a pretty high accuracy 1.5 years ago, did the test again and averaged between 3.5-4.5%

My packs are bulging out like my veins, and i'm currently 69kg, gained 5.5kg since my crash standing at 185...

I'm not complaining but i already had had a very slim face and chiselled cheekbones, but my skin started to sag out so it looks like i've aged 1-2 years during a short amount of time, not to mention my cheekbones losing it's jag.

First world war problems, i know. I don't mind it, just writin' down a few stats.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    Got my bodyfat at 7% with a pretty high accuracy 1.5 years ago, did the test again and averaged between 3.5-4.5%

My packs are bulging out like my veins, and i'm currently 69kg, gained 5.5kg since my crash standing at 185...

I'm not complaining but i already had had a very slim face and chiselled cheekbones, but my skin started to sag out so it looks like i've aged 1-2 years during a short amount of time, not to mention my cheekbones losing it's jag.

First world war problems, i know. I don't mind it, just writin' down a few stats.
    "Cheekbones losing its jag"
    Do you mean losing their definition?
    Also your skin is sagging?
    Do you have bone pain or bone tenderness when pressing or squeezing the bone?