Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    "Cheekbones losing its jag"
    Do you mean losing their definition?
    Also your skin is sagging?
    Do you have bone pain or bone tenderness when pressing or squeezing the bone?
    Yes
    Yes
    And yes, but it's getting better, there were a couple of exercises i couldn't do at the gym, but it's got better.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Smash View Post
    "Cheekbones losing its jag"
    Do you mean losing their definition?
    Also your skin is sagging?
    Do you have bone pain or bone tenderness when pressing or squeezing the bone?
    How're you doing these days by the way? Saw your thread, hope you got some good news to bless upon us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, it's been a bit more than 4 months since my crash, and i'm doing better.

My derealization is gone, depression is mild, but still there. I haven't the full protocol yet, had to exclude the water & juice fast, and herbs, but looking forward to get on it soon for the last big push.
    Skin still looks pretty bad, extreme wrinkles on my hands, feet & below my biceps, still getting pretty bad dentures upon waking up.
    Sexual sides are much better, only thing lacking is libido.

Wish ya all a blessed week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been around 6-7 months since fin, luckily i've dodged a worsening in sides, all i'm left with is nerves being out of whack during night time, skin issues and very slight fog in mental clarity.

Has anyone had an experience in nerves throughout your body suddenly hurting like shit? I've been doing everything on the website with the exception of rotating herbs, libido and erections are no problem, but the nerves and skin, ahhhh, it's crazy.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yus View Post
    It's been around 6-7 months since fin, luckily i've dodged a worsening in sides, all i'm left with is nerves being out of whack during night time, skin issues and very slight fog in mental clarity.

Has anyone had an experience in nerves throughout your body suddenly hurting like shit? I've been doing everything on the website with the exception of rotating herbs, libido and erections are no problem, but the nerves and skin, ahhhh, it's crazy.
    Yep. I've got bad nerve issues too. My genitals have this sensation where it feels like they're being sucked into my body and throbbing. The outer facing areas of skin (where most body hair grows) all burns like I was in the sun all day without sunscreen. It was much worse at the beginning. I'm not quite sure what can be done about it other than just giving it time. You could try soaking for an hour in Epsom salt baths to sooth it. Those help me a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Yep. I've got bad nerve issues too. My genitals have this sensation where it feels like they're being sucked into my body and throbbing. The outer facing areas of skin (where most body hair grows) all burns like I was in the sun all day without sunscreen. It was much worse at the beginning. I'm not quite sure what can be done about it other than just giving it time. You could try soaking for an hour in Epsom salt baths to sooth it. Those help me a bit.

Don't have a bath tub sadly, but i'm drinking water with spoons of Epsom salt

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't have a bath tub sadly, but i'm drinking water with spoons of Epsom salt
    Becareful not to give yourself the runs doing this.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Becareful not to give yourself the runs doing this.
    Did that during my liver flush, set me back a bit

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did that during my liver flush, set me back a bit
    Epsom salt is basically pure magnesium sulfate.They say to do this because it "increases liver bile production to push stones out of the ducts" but regular sodium chloride can do this as well. Magnesium in high doses causes diarrhea, fever, flushing, and can affect the nervous system + brain negatively while processing it. If you want do the liver flush, mix in a teaspoon or two of all natural sea salt with a liter of water instead of the epsom salt and sip on that at night time (between 6-8pm) before doing the grapefruit and olive oil mixture at bedtime. That's worked better for me, produced more liver bile, reduced diarrhea, and didn't make me sicker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Epsom salt is basically pure magnesium sulfate.They say to do this because it "increases liver bile production to push stones out of the ducts" but regular sodium chloride can do this as well. Magnesium in high doses causes diarrhea, fever, flushing, and can affect the nervous system + brain negatively while processing it. If you want do the liver flush, mix in a teaspoon or two of all natural sea salt with a liter of water instead of the epsom salt and sip on that at night time (between 6-8pm) before doing the grapefruit and olive oil mixture at bedtime. That's worked better for me, produced more liver bile, reduced diarrhea, and didn't make me sicker.

Thanks for the info - I won't be doing a liver flush in the far future though, just having a glass of water with Epsom salt once in a while, my nervous system completely fried after fin, hasn't completely recovered yet, and don't want aggravate my body for a while, i'm 7 months post and i still can't handle any gluten whatsoever, feeling a relapse in symptoms after small doses, which is completely absurd.