Hi guys, i've been on propeciahelp but decided to move on here considering the chaos and negativity there is there.

It's been 35 days since my crash, a little about the backstory: I'm a norwood 1.5 (so much for being vain huh?), and decided to get on finasteride, which was obviously a stupid mistake, but no point looking back now. I took 1 mg finasteride and thought to myself, there's no way for sides right? Immediately 15 minutes after i felt a tingling sensation in my genitals, and a discomfort in my anus region, dick went a bit numb and i thought ok, it'll pass. Went to bed, bam. Sides were gone for 2 days.

So, 2 days after, i'm chilling as i always do late at night playing video games and eating unhealthy, i decided to grab a big fat plate of pasta and ketchup, and 4 hours later. My crash started and the world fell apart, the first thing occuring was the panic attack, slowly followed by temperatures changes in my body, cold flashes, hot flashes, numbness in certain parts of my body, nerve pain, muscle spasms, muscle pain, fatigue, derealization, everything. You name it.

Throughout these 5 weeks, my body has gone through a lot, and this whole experience has been metaphysical, many nights where my hormones would start to play up, i'd experience thoughts and physical feelings that just seemed, really messed up.

Thankfully, i'm doing better now, but i'm still far from recovered.

The sides i'm currently dealing with are:
Nerve damage, the time i took Finasteride my motor nerves/sensory nerves were damaged, i had to manually pour water on my prostate to trigger my urination (i couldn't feel it) (Improved)

Same with my stool, i was constipated for 3 days, and the time i had to go, my body couldn't register it, it felt like something moving in my body with no sensation. (Improved)

Body sensitivity, i couldn't feel heat or cold or friction on my skin (Getting better, but not a it used to be)

My taste buds were completely MESSED UP, everything tasted different and of less, but thank god this is improving too.

The many weeks after my crash i would be sleeping in a zombie-like state, where my thoughts in my head would suddenly turn to dreams (I'd constantly wake up 6-7 times during a night's sleep, and each time i'd have a different dream). Many of my dreams were about someone dying in a very horror-ish way.

My scalp was numb for weeks, but the feeling is returning (although i don't feel any itch, as you'd normally do)

My skin is smooth, this applies to my face aswell, when i shave. I do not experience ANY itch, burns, NOTHING. It's smooth, and i've no idea if this is due to DHT, or downregulating of AR.

The worst side effects i'm experiencing right now is a 24/7 (brainfog), although this is not the typical PFS brainfog, this is more of a lightheadedness, and a slight dissociation. Sadly i don't remember if i had this the first weeks, because i was much more worried about everything else going on, but i'm suspecing it could be due to my thyroid T3/T4 levels being out of whack, or possibly the psychological toll of my crash, resulting in a long-lasting mechanism of defense?

And the other one is, sexual.. I have very little libido, (do have at night time), and minimal sensitivity down there.

I have't been able to get a full blood check-up yet, but will be calling on monday, all the doctors here are on vacation.

It's sad that many of us had to go through shit, many more than others, i do consider myself more lucky than others, although it' still a shit experience. I'm glad to see so many people recovering from this, you guys are amazing being able to endure it for years, and i hope to be one of them sooner or later. I'm not really depressed, or suffering from anhedonia. I can have fun, but i wan't to be myself 100%. I hope you guys can help me, i know this is no life to live forever, and the only option is recovering.

Regards!