Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karlucchi's Androhard Cycle

Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
    Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
    Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
    This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
    Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
    I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
    Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
    Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
    Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
    This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
    Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
    I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
    Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.
    Stick to four pumps, twice daily for your first cycle. If after a few weeks you're okay, increase by one pump twice a day, go from there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Stick to four pumps, twice daily for your first cycle. If after a few weeks you're okay, increase by one pump twice a day, go from there.
    Thanks for the response. I've been doing the 600 mg the last few days and the only side effect I've noticed is maybe a little acne. I'll lower it down to 400 mg like you recommend.
    Has anyone on this forum used AndroHard yet or has everyone used R-Andro?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response. I've been doing the 600 mg the last few days and the only side effect I've noticed is maybe a little acne. I'll lower it down to 400 mg like you recommend.
    Yeah I did a four week cycle on the stuff and will do a six week one starting in late August

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most definitely they have used Androhard as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update. So far I really like the stuff. Libido has def been up. Hair hasn't been shedding. Workouts have been better and recovery is quicker. I'm down 2 pounds since I started on 8/1.
    I've been doing 3 pumps, 4 times a day for 400 mg. Don't think I've had any adverse effects other than my balls are a little smaller when I'm on the stuff. Also the dentist took my blood pressure last week and it was a little high. I think it was 137/70-80 or something in that area. My cardio hasn't gotten any worse though. I'm still in good shape and only getting better.
    I think I'll go until Sept 1 to complete a month and then start the herb rotation. I already have a good amount of them and will order 4 or 5 more when I get closer to the date.

Glad I decided to try this stuff. If the herb rotation goes well I don't see a reason to ever stop doing cycles of it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the double post but I feel it needs it's own block since this is a cycle related thread.
    For all you guys looking for a natty pct iconic formulations now has the sustain alpha rights and its the exact same stuff. I've tried and recommend it.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quick update. So far I really like the stuff. Libido has def been up. Hair hasn't been shedding. Workouts have been better and recovery is quicker. I'm down 2 pounds since I started on 8/1.
    I've been doing 3 pumps, 4 times a day for 400 mg. Don't think I've had any adverse effects other than my balls are a little smaller when I'm on the stuff. Also the dentist took my blood pressure last week and it was a little high. I think it was 137/70-80 or something in that area. My cardio hasn't gotten any worse though. I'm still in good shape and only getting better.
    I think I'll go until Sept 1 to complete a month and then start the herb rotation. I already have a good amount of them and will order 4 or 5 more when I get closer to the date.

Glad I decided to try this stuff. If the herb rotation goes well I don't see a reason to ever stop doing cycles of it.
    There is no reason to have to stop. It's a lifestyle. The longer you're on it, the better it gets.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There is no reason to have to stop. It's a lifestyle. The longer you're on it, the better it gets.
    Hi Cdsnuts, I looked up the product "androhard" and the active in it appears to be androsterone. I remember taking androsterone a few years back and initially feeling good on it. I had mostly suffered from anxiety and low libido, and it seemed to help with that. After a few days the effect seemed to drop off, and instead I felt emotionless and got a lot of joint pain. I think it may have been blocking estrogen too much. I think was taking aromatase inhibitors like aspirin and vit E with it as well.

Anyways, is the idea here that cycling this substance will increase the body's baseline DHT production? Or is it a supplemental thing that is supposed to be used forever. Also, do you think it helps with allpregnenelone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Hi Cdsnuts, I looked up the product "androhard" and the active in it appears to be androsterone. I remember taking androsterone a few years back and initially feeling good on it. I had mostly suffered from anxiety and low libido, and it seemed to help with that. After a few days the effect seemed to drop off, and instead I felt emotionless and got a lot of joint pain. I think it may have been blocking estrogen too much. I think was taking aromatase inhibitors like aspirin and vit E with it as well.

Anyways, is the idea here that cycling this substance will increase the body's baseline DHT production? Or is it a supplemental thing that is supposed to be used forever. Also, do you think it helps with allpregnenelone?
    CD can correct me if I'm wrong but cycling the substance should increase the body's 5-ar enzymes. There was a study that showed that increase dht levels increased the enzyme in the body.
    For me, the first week or so I had a big increase in libido and after that, the effects dropped off as well. I did feel a strong sense of calm the whole time I was on cycle which leads me to believe that it does help with allopregnenelone.

Has anyone looked into or tried Etifoxine? The drug is supposed to upregulate neurosteroid production in the Central Nervous System (specifically ALLO) as well as regenerate nerves endings. Seems like it might be a good idea to use off cycle along with large amounts of Glycine.