Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.