Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, thank you

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So a quick update. I finished a 5 week cycle of Ultra Hard and now I'm on the herbs. I'm cycling like 16 herbs and they are working well. I can feel my testosterone increasing more and more each day. It's been about a 10 days since I started the herbs. The problem I'm having right now is that I've been having to get up like 3 times in the middle of the night to pee. My prostate got big af or something...

Obviously I'm not going to take an 5-AR inhibitors so what should I do? Are there any other ways to treat this that don't involve inhibiting 5-AR?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    So a quick update. I finished a 5 week cycle of Ultra Hard and now I'm on the herbs. I'm cycling like 16 herbs and they are working well. I can feel my testosterone increasing more and more each day. It's been about a 10 days since I started the herbs. The problem I'm having right now is that I've been having to get up like 3 times in the middle of the night to pee. My prostate got big af or something...

Obviously I'm not going to take an 5-AR inhibitors so what should I do? Are there any other ways to treat this that don't involve inhibiting 5-AR?
    A lot of people are of the opinion that prostate enlargement is caused by high E instead of DHT. Perhaps try upping your pine pollen dose and see if it helps.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will def try that. Ty

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many carbs are you eating? It could be an insulin issue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, probably too many. One of my biggest remaining issues throughout this PFS journey has definitely been my insulin sensitivity is dog shit. I always attributed it to high cortisol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Honestly, probably too many. One of my biggest remaining issues throughout this PFS journey has definitely been my insulin sensitivity is dog shit. I always attributed it to high cortisol.
    How does one tell if they have bad insulin sensitivity?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    How does one tell if they have bad insulin sensitivity?
    When I have a lot of sugar like candy or something, my toes tingle. Also, my body stores fat around my belly very easily. The proper way to tell would be to measure my blood glucose but I've never done that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI
    want to start the herb cycle soon. which herbs can you recommend for the beginning? guess my budget ist good for about 7 of them...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stopfin View Post
    HI
    want to start the herb cycle soon. which herbs can you recommend for the beginning? guess my budget ist good for about 7 of them...
    I would def take Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Pine Pollen (daily), Ant Extract, Butea Superba and Shilajit.
    Muira Puama also works well for me. Ashwagandha, Cordyceps and Rhodiola are all great adaptogens that I would add in if possible.

Bulbine Natalesis and Fadogia Agrestis aren't listed on TMO but I have those two in my rotation as well.