User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karlucchi's Androhard Cycle

Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
    Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
    Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
    This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
    Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
    I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
    Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlucchi View Post
    Wednesday I got my bottle of transdermal Androhard in the mail and tried it that evening. I did 4 pumps (~133 mg of epiandro and randro combined) initially to see if I would have any adverse effects.
    Side note-When I got PFS 5 years ago, one of the first things I did that helped restore libido was fuck around with transdermal aromatase inhibitors like forma stanzol and Dermacrine. While it worked at first I started getting crazy rashes and scaly skin on the application sites so I had to stop. Later on I tried aromatase inhibitor supplements like resveratrol and DIM which my body also reacted too. Not sure why but my body developed an autoimmune type reaction to aromatase inhibitors. I even get a mild reaction when I take too much Zinc.
    Anyways, I was glad to find out that my body isn't reacting poorly to the Androhard. I slept really well that night. I woke up yesterday and did 8 pumps (266 mg) in the morning and then another 4 a couple hours later before my noon workout. I got a sick workout in mainly due to having better motivation that I normally do. I then worked out again around 6pm, showered and did another 4 pumps before bed. Slept well again.
    This morning I did 6 pumps (200 mg) and plan on doing 6 more before my workout and 6 more before bed. (600 mg of this stuff a day)
    Does that sound like a good daily dosage? Forums are saying people who do more than 400 mg a day often start seeing issues with aggression. I haven't felt that yet.
    I haven't felt a boost in libido yet but I definitely think I've felt a boost in well-being and probably calmness. Am I going to feel like absolute shit when the cycle is over a month from now? How long does it usually take on the herb rotation to start feeling decent again?
    Also thank you guys for the help! I really appreciate it.
    Stick to four pumps, twice daily for your first cycle. If after a few weeks you're okay, increase by one pump twice a day, go from there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Stick to four pumps, twice daily for your first cycle. If after a few weeks you're okay, increase by one pump twice a day, go from there.
    Thanks for the response. I've been doing the 600 mg the last few days and the only side effect I've noticed is maybe a little acne. I'll lower it down to 400 mg like you recommend.
    Has anyone on this forum used AndroHard yet or has everyone used R-Andro?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response. I've been doing the 600 mg the last few days and the only side effect I've noticed is maybe a little acne. I'll lower it down to 400 mg like you recommend.
    Yeah I did a four week cycle on the stuff and will do a six week one starting in late August

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Most definitely they have used Androhard as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update. So far I really like the stuff. Libido has def been up. Hair hasn't been shedding. Workouts have been better and recovery is quicker. I'm down 2 pounds since I started on 8/1.
    I've been doing 3 pumps, 4 times a day for 400 mg. Don't think I've had any adverse effects other than my balls are a little smaller when I'm on the stuff. Also the dentist took my blood pressure last week and it was a little high. I think it was 137/70-80 or something in that area. My cardio hasn't gotten any worse though. I'm still in good shape and only getting better.
    I think I'll go until Sept 1 to complete a month and then start the herb rotation. I already have a good amount of them and will order 4 or 5 more when I get closer to the date.

Glad I decided to try this stuff. If the herb rotation goes well I don't see a reason to ever stop doing cycles of it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used androhard. Nowadays though the best you'll get is separately purchasing epiandro and androsterone. Considering running 300mg of each in a couple months for maybe eight weeks. I'm not sure if I'd need test or a test prohormone but entropy is definitely going on cycle pretty damned soon.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the double post but I feel it needs it's own block since this is a cycle related thread.
    For all you guys looking for a natty pct iconic formulations now has the sustain alpha rights and its the exact same stuff. I've tried and recommend it.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quick update. So far I really like the stuff. Libido has def been up. Hair hasn't been shedding. Workouts have been better and recovery is quicker. I'm down 2 pounds since I started on 8/1.
    I've been doing 3 pumps, 4 times a day for 400 mg. Don't think I've had any adverse effects other than my balls are a little smaller when I'm on the stuff. Also the dentist took my blood pressure last week and it was a little high. I think it was 137/70-80 or something in that area. My cardio hasn't gotten any worse though. I'm still in good shape and only getting better.
    I think I'll go until Sept 1 to complete a month and then start the herb rotation. I already have a good amount of them and will order 4 or 5 more when I get closer to the date.

Glad I decided to try this stuff. If the herb rotation goes well I don't see a reason to ever stop doing cycles of it.
    There is no reason to have to stop. It's a lifestyle. The longer you're on it, the better it gets.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    There is no reason to have to stop. It's a lifestyle. The longer you're on it, the better it gets.
    Hi Cdsnuts, I looked up the product "androhard" and the active in it appears to be androsterone. I remember taking androsterone a few years back and initially feeling good on it. I had mostly suffered from anxiety and low libido, and it seemed to help with that. After a few days the effect seemed to drop off, and instead I felt emotionless and got a lot of joint pain. I think it may have been blocking estrogen too much. I think was taking aromatase inhibitors like aspirin and vit E with it as well.

Anyways, is the idea here that cycling this substance will increase the body's baseline DHT production? Or is it a supplemental thing that is supposed to be used forever. Also, do you think it helps with allpregnenelone?