Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleep Problems

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Is morning wood a good measurement for libido with pfs though?

For me, i get them if i reach REM. If I’m dreaming, whatever the dream is, i get them. It could be a damn nightmare and I’ll get one.

I remember entropy mentioning that he recovered but doesn’t get morning wood like that.

I don’t get them during the week cause I sleep like a New Yorker, 5-6 hrs.. but when I take naps after work and sleep during the weekend (8-10 hrs) I get the wood..

CD you was talking about how people naturally have 2 phases of sleep, sometimes I’d wake up around 7:30 am for like 5 minutes, but when I sleep again, THAT sleep is crazy deep like a rock, drooling out my mouth, morning wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm really interested in this aswell, because for me it was the total opposite. When my sleep was the absolute worst my errections were there all the time, now when I seem to be able to sleep 6 hours(some rare days) I seem to have almost no errections. Or maybe my sleep before was that shallow that any errection would wake me up, aswell as the slightest urge to pee (which happened like 6x a night even 1-2 weeks ago).
    I remember pre pfs not having daily errections, sometimes yes sometimes no. But like 2 weeks ago when I barely slept I had them every single night. Slept today exceptionally good(full 6h in 1go) and no errection.

But same here, my sleep seems to be really intense after 7am to like 9+am. Never can pass 7am without waking up too, no matter when I go to bed. I just sadly almost never can allow myself to sleep during that time ;/. When I can get them it feels as those 2h bring more rest than the whole night.

The whole PFS thing feels like a relearning of the circadian rythm for the body anyway. I'm slowly calming down more at night instead of the opposite extreme heartrace from 1am+.

@Cd
    Thanks I'll use it sparingly or cut it down, that shiet relaxes me af tho.
    I sometimes.. dk.. I remember I tried tea tree shampoo(another 5ar inh) like 1 month after crash(by accident) and I had instantly numb dick for a full day. Now when I use it I don't feel any different anymore. But yah, gotta stay away from stuff like that for the most part, ty for the headsup!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Albizia is the strongest sleep herb going. It taste god awful though. No pain no gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Avoid CBD. It's a libido killer. Last thing guys on this board need to deal with. It's unfortunate, because it works well in all other areas, it's just no good in the dick department for MOST men.
    yeah alibizia does the opposite of what coffee does. works great. Studies show it's terrible for sperm though. What you think of megadosing L-theanine? I have the liftmode one and it's so cheap I use like 3 grams sometimes lol works great!
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah alibizia does the opposite of what coffee does. works great. Studies show it's terrible for sperm though. What you think of megadosing L-theanine? I have the liftmode one and it's so cheap I use like 3 grams sometimes lol works great!
    If this is the study you’re referring to,

Antifertility effects of methanolic pod extract of Albizzia lebbeck (L.) Benth in male rats. - PubMed - NCBI

The type of Albizia is different. Scientific name does not match the strain sold by LEH.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I have noticed a bit of a spring back with the theanine on occasion. 3 grams is one hell of a dose....lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    I'm really interested in this aswell, because for me it was the total opposite. When my sleep was the absolute worst my errections were there all the time, now when I seem to be able to sleep 6 hours(some rare days) I seem to have almost no errections. Or maybe my sleep before was that shallow that any errection would wake me up, aswell as the slightest urge to pee (which happened like 6x a night even 1-2 weeks ago).
    I remember pre pfs not having daily errections, sometimes yes sometimes no. But like 2 weeks ago when I barely slept I had them every single night. Slept today exceptionally good(full 6h in 1go) and no errection.

But same here, my sleep seems to be really intense after 7am to like 9+am. Never can pass 7am without waking up too, no matter when I go to bed. I just sadly almost never can allow myself to sleep during that time ;/. When I can get them it feels as those 2h bring more rest than the whole night.

The whole PFS thing feels like a relearning of the circadian rythm for the body anyway. I'm slowly calming down more at night instead of the opposite extreme heartrace from 1am+.

@Cd
    Thanks I'll use it sparingly or cut it down, that shiet relaxes me af tho.
    I sometimes.. dk.. I remember I tried tea tree shampoo(another 5ar inh) like 1 month after crash(by accident) and I had instantly numb dick for a full day. Now when I use it I don't feel any different anymore. But yah, gotta stay away from stuff like that for the most part, ty for the headsup!
    So you're still using it? Why?

You want to stay away from EVERYTHING that will have negative repercussions on your hormones......everything. You want to not only build from every angle but cut out things that will possibly undermine all of this work.

There are other things you can use that don't have these poor reactions. It makes no sense to put in all of this effort and work and money into this if your purposely taking things that can harm you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you believe the issues with sleep are cortisol related?

Has anyone in here used Iron Legion Invictus? That's been amazing for my sleep and there's been quite a bit of feedback on it improving sleep

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post

Has anyone in here used Iron Legion Invictus? That's been amazing for my sleep and there's been quite a bit of feedback on it improving sleep
    cortisol for my sleep issues were almost for sure because ashwagandha helps a lot
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post

That's part of it, but it's also related to lack of Gaba activity due to 5ar inhibition through the allopregnanolone pathway.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That's part of it, but it's also related to lack of Gaba activity due to 5ar inhibition through the allopregnanolone pathway.
    Do you know why we almost always go for a pee when waking up in the night, an inability to hold onto minerals perhaps?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Do you know why we almost always go for a pee when waking up in the night, an inability to hold onto minerals perhaps?
    I really don't think that's pfs related as alot of guys have to pee at night or early in the morning. I do. I wouldn't look too much into it.