User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can someone overcome several Pharma mishaps?

-Probably Accutane when I was younger and naive. (2 months or so).
    -Effexor XR (21st year)
    -Several other meds... seroquel, etc... SHORT time (off and on, less than 6 months). Probably never complied. (21st year)
    -Zoloft (21st year)

(I overcame mostly weight gain and many many struggles of a destroyed life --- caused my ADHD to worsen/ probably severe mania, possibly paranoid delusions also -- I didn't know I was a confused kid).

-Finasteride (2 9 4)
    -Lamotrigine (3 months).

-I'd say Adderall too for major hair loss... but --> I quit it and stuck to safer ADHD meds.

-I didn't regrow much or any? Of the hair I lost on Adderall. I'm guessing I won't post lamotrigine (makes me want to die).
    -And I'm guessing I will have to do A LOT to recover from finasteride....

-none seemed to permanently worsen my appearance except for hair thinning. MOST horrendous on Lamotrigine, and also
    facial wasting - thinner... Eyes are hollow (once it was my strongest trait as well as my hair).
    Increased lines, nasolabial lines, wrinkles around eyes, dry skin...
    -My face looks off.
    -Maybe bone loss. Looks more feminine and isn't good...
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-14-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess the first point is - and I must admit that I don't have a great understanding of mental issues so this might not be medically appropriate advice - but commit to a natural lifestyle free of pharmaceuticals to treat all your conditions.

Secondly, all of this can definitely be overcome. The protocol is set out for all of us. The quicker you get started, the quicker you get better.

Good luck.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CSM25 have a read of this Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction. - PubMed - NCBI it might help, I'm getting some to try soon. Good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I meant I did recover with nofap and time from those first three.
    I meant more... the fact I screwed up and tried things several times.

I don't mind the stimulants, but all other psyche meds were nightmares. The recent one lamotrigine and finasteride have decimated my looks, mood, and more.

I have recovered from the weight gain and destroyed cognition of the other ones (they were like 10 years ago). But to make a mistake again and accept meds - Lamotrigine and Finasteride... is heartbreaking. But I'll try and get better and follow the protocol. The sexual dysfunction is finasteride.

I stopped and started lamotrigine at times and became extremely horny again when quitting. This wasn't the case when I was on Fin and Lamotrigine simultaneously, and after I quit lamo... and after I subsequently quit Finasteride. But I'm sure its from Finasteride. I will have a look at that link though, thanks.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Please read ALL the stickies in the propecia section on this forum. ALL of them.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-14-2019 at 07:49 AM.