0 Thread(s)
    that's really low test. protocol raises it up like crazy tho don't u worry
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did everone with fin crash suddenly develope insulin resistance? xD My fasted glucose is 100 now aswell and a lot of symptoms seem like insulin related^^

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost every single pharma drug and plenty of street drugs increase insulin resistance. (slightly exaggerating, but tons).
    Some got super skinny, some gained fat, rubbery watery fat, etc... probably some had both happen/ who knows really.
    The enemy of that is a friend of mine, i.e. Fasting

Antidepressants late teens to 20 and Fin 2017 both caused increased fat, intrabdominal fat at times perhaps. All gone. Shifted crazy amts of weight for me as an adult (20-25lb either direction) last yr and this yr by accident (metabolism's way higher now). (shifted way more weight before but havent lost 25lb nor needed to since 2008 and before that like 2005.

Pre doing a ton of stuff which I believe you're doing, blood tests etc (lots of tests) and actual performance, will be bad.
    And yes, I'm pretty sure many symptoms are insulin related and a lot of other things play a role too.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-16-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 100 fasting glucose too. Most pfs issues are identical to severe ins. resistence and iron/copper overload.

What you think is a good amount to fast before stopping MNK? I'm actually considering to do either 5-14 or even a 30-45day fast as Helen recommends. Got a sea here, am considering it(shitless scared of peyronies). Def got tons of inflammation left in my body. (Shoulder/dickpain instant upon eating).
    Reading a great book atm "The Longevity paradox" and that dud recommends 5 day cleanse(waterfast or 0 protein), then everything same as TMO, just avoiding Lectins and Wheat + 1-2days a week lowcalorie(600kcal) + 1 day a week not eating after 16pm(to give the brain enough blood to clear shiet out during sleep).

I've been eating quite late lately, and this might be random correlation, I sleep FINALLY without waking up(or just 1/2x), but I wake up feeling very shit in my brain(and my skin is shit after waking up atm again..). As if too much inflammation is there.
    Cd whatya think? I'll check next week if I still have like elevated bloods when it comes to parasytes and stuff, been trying with oregano oil and like natural antibiotics like garlic and cloves and shiet(but not consistent). Then refeeding 2h later with prebiotics like sauerkraut

and to OP, absolute best bloods for following the protocol
    Last edited by Bankai9000; 08-16-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man. I think if you're down to swim and fast at the same time... 30-45 days, going as long as possible would be incredible.
    I mean if you're a good swimmer/ and it's a safe ocean/ sea or whatever. You'd probably cure 80-90% by doing that and then refeeding... so 3months, then working out 5-6mo. 9mo you'd be insanely healthy if done right.

I haven't swam in a long time, but if I was there instead of a frozen wasteland (usually, tho it has lightning in winter and snow in plus 18 celcius too - not joking), I'd definitely do that. I mean I wasn't standing pre water fasting, definitely not pre juice feasting and definitely not long, so I could not do that. If I did it now I would, but I'd probably be 140 or 120lb instead of 172. I don't need to now.

One guy did fast and possibly sea (or he stayed near the sea. he was quite quite ill)... maybe some other guys too. I'm sure someone I can't recall did fasting and swimming in the ocean. That's super chelation. I did electrolytes spinach and drinks most of last year however kind of didn't bring all that stuff once I moved but don't need it. I still do take them tho sometimes because it prevents some side effects from stims/ restores depleted nutrients (as per my super clean tests -- or at least they were).