User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone suffered voice loss/weakness?

I'm on the protocol feeling much better but my voice is very weak, don't know if it's hormonal or something but can't hit high notes, can't communicate fluently without there being a delay between conveying my thoughts to words, as there is a break up between sentences.

I'm confident I will recover 100% from all my other symptoms in the next 3-6months but my voice is worrying me the most

Anyone suffered with this and recovered?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    I'm on the protocol feeling much better but my voice is very weak, don't know if it's hormonal or something but can't hit high notes, can't communicate fluently without there being a delay between conveying my thoughts to words, as there is a break up between sentences.

I'm confident I will recover 100% from all my other symptoms in the next 3-6months but my voice is worrying me the most

Anyone suffered with this and recovered?
    I normally have a fairly deep voice and had so all my life. Once I crashed, I lost that and had a weak, cracking, timid voice.

I fully recovered from that and have a deep, booming voice again.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weak voice (many yrs ago with pssd - post antidepressant withdrawal/persistent side effect syndrome).
    weak voice crashing from fin. meek. my brother (a cosmetic surgeon) told me "you act just like when you moved here", i.e. how I sounded after I quit effexor xr (cold turkey, I was barely 20 then). As in I sounded, acted, had mannerisms, and was overall as weak or worse than that time. Voice gets better, with more androgenicness. Randro can help a lot and pct and proper strength training +/- interval training.

people many have asked me if im an actor, do radio, ive had voice over work since. or suggested I do. I've done improv and some other stuff on stage and could definitely do more. (with weak voice etc... i had 40+++ other symptoms and obviously could not then. couldn't do much at all then). I've destroyed sales work pre fin and could easily now. Future career is all about using words and various other persuasive techniques to my advantage... and I'm 100 percent confident voice etc is fine for that.

voice normal again. sounded very weak when i was very weak.
    pre fasting and working out 120days or so... randro and 4andro and fasted training and perfect diet and pct and all the habits like cold showers etc, helped maybe 30-40% and fasting 40-50% most were habits i had anyways pre adulthood. in short, jacked up voice while not detoxed (fasted). half ish normal a bit later. and normal again soon after (3months working out less). 6months no protocol and a couple months here and there no drugs that can change voice a bit (like stimulants or nicotine), sounds fine and dandy. extreme assertiveness and confidence in business. fun and stern in some relations. hilarious when meeting new women or friends. otherwise, i'm silent.

don't overthink it. brother does face surgery. said i am aging fantastically like 10 and 5 and 6months ago. which is rare. my family is pretty judgey and not complimentary... he also looks like 5-10 yrs younger at times tho (like when not drinking and when working out regularly), as do various uncles. my mom, etc look many years younger usually.

probably partly genetic GH (which a lot of PFSers have). but also all that fasted training, and water fasting and discipline plays a role (since 16 fasted 14-16hrs, seriously early 20s, crazy amounts at 25ish and insane amounts after finasteride)*. (effexor and alcohol also made me look older/worse at 21 than i did several yrs or even 1.5 years later. but at the time i was like wtf??). should have fasted then too to be honest. i did tons of fasted training and that was haphazard and realistically just suffered like hell a year straight then. but did many things I did for PFS, but mostly for strength training, sobriety, and self improvement. Didn't know for sure it was pssd till later/ thought it was "situational".

I started with fasted running/strength training mostly to lose weight faster and skipping breakfast. But 5-6 yrs only eat dinner. more extreme after cessation of finasteride as it was necessary / faster. an aunt also a cosmetic surgeon who usually did compliment me (likes me better than her son), had some rude things to say when they first saw me after years, while i was crashing. but whatever past is past. man this brings back a lot of crap memories.
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-15-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys that's really nice and helpful to know you guys recovered your voices after experiencing the same problem.

Been playing on my mind for the last few weeks which hasn't been helping recovery since I am trying to relax and not let the situation consume me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Thanks guys that's really nice and helpful to know you guys recovered your voices after experiencing the same problem.

Been playing on my mind for the last few weeks which hasn't been helping recovery since I am trying to relax and not let the situation consume me.
    Just chiming in. My voice was incredibly wispy and weak for over a year after I crashed, I'd now say it has 100% recovered