User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High blood pressure

In the years of dealing with pfs I never had issue with blood pressure but these last few months my blood pressure has been high no matter what I do. Is it because my vitamin d is low ? Any suggestions I know high blood pressure isn't good for sexual health/penis. I'm also very active due to my job

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure. Mine has always been low since PFS. It was so low that I fainted while on Finasteride, that's what made me come off it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having blood pressure issues too. I had low blood pressure prior to pssd, but now it is consistently above 160/100. If I can't bring it down soon I may have to seriously consider going on bp meds. Hope that won't ruin all the effort I've put into the protocol so far since I'm doing pretty good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's your weight and fat distribution? How's the diet? Both directly contribute to blood pressure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was kinda overweight before starting the protocol at 210lbs and 6'0, and unable to lose it or put on muscle despite exercise.

Now on the protocol it's much better, I'm eating 99% Paleo without dairy, dropped 20 pounds in ~3 months and am actually making progress in the gym now. I'm still only going 3x a week though, so maybe I need to add cardio on the remaining days.

I'm going to try knocking it down a few points with aged garlic extract and nattokinase and if that doesn't work, I'm afraid a trip to the doc it is..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If do some deep breathing and try to be relaxed while taking my bp it's quite a bit lower, 130/75. I think I was making myself too anxious beforehand which falsely gave high readings. I'll still try the aged garlic extract I think because it's still slightly on the high side, and it is good for nitric oxide.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still dealing with high blood pressure doctor suggested coq10 7 months back has anyone had negative effects taking coq10?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by helpisontheway View Post
    Still dealing with high blood pressure doctor suggested coq10 7 months back has anyone had negative effects taking coq10?
    Eat 1/2 lbs of chicken liver, twice a week. That will supply you w/ enough. I wouldn’t advise supplement route, as isolated compounds DO act differently than when reconfigured by your body.