User Tag List

Thread: 5a-DHP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5a-DHP

Hey guys, does anyone know where i can get some 5a-DHP. I heard it helps with brain fog. Any advice would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe most of the people who’ve reported taking it are buying it from Idealabs, a boutique supplements company (I can’t link it but it’s easy to find via google). I’ve used a couple of other products from Idealabs, and had no bad experiences with their services, but haven’t used 5a DHP yet so can’t comment one way or the other on its effectiveness.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
    I believe most of the people who’ve reported taking it are buying it from Idealabs, a boutique supplements company (I can’t link it but it’s easy to find via google). I’ve used a couple of other products from Idealabs, and had no bad experiences with their services, but haven’t used 5a DHP yet so can’t comment one way or the other on its effectiveness.
    Idealabs is where I got mine. Didn't have any problems with it.

I know most people tend to rub it on their skin rather than swallow it. I hear it tends to work better that way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me it only worked the first time really well and then nothing after anyone else find this? seems like people use it like it and then stop talking about it so guessing they feel the same?

I'm recovered now and doing an andro cycle and I barely notice anything from it really. (I was hoping to cycle 4 andro with it though but that couldnt get thru customs)

5adp though can only help is the general concensus
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i am just looking for something to help with the brain fog for my career. Jack, what mg did you dose pregnenalone at? I will be ordering that as well as 5a-DHP and try each one independently

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees52 View Post
    Yeah i am just looking for something to help with the brain fog for my career. Jack, what mg did you dose pregnenalone at? I will be ordering that as well as 5a-DHP and try each one independently
    probably varies for people but I liked the dose of 50mg. I get source naturals off iherb. pretty crazy cuz it's prescription in Canada but pretty easy to order of internet still. my doctor was saying the script is like 100$ per bottle whereas iherb is 3 bottle suply for like 20$ I just started using it again for energy benefits along with adrenal cortex so I can push myself with work and play
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.