User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have you tried baking soda?

if you have tried it, please tell me your changes.
    I have muscle wasting,muscle twitch,sleep problems(awake so early),brain fog,myodesopsia,loss of feelings.
    I watched the cases some of them were recovered by baking soda.
    thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just talking from a health perspective, I try to treat symptoms as if they weren't "pfs".
    Why would baking soda help anyone lol, baking soda is awful for your body. Your stomach should be acidic, the more acidic it is the better. Baking soda is alkaline af. If your stomach isn't acidic enough, you will have problems with acid reflux and shiet, then u take baking soda and it will make you feel better(same as prescription drugs, calming for pancreas or som shiet I dont remember). But that's not good, you should focus on acidifying your stomach and not reducing it.
    Betaine HCL, apple cider vinegar, digestive enzymes, pepsins, lemons, idk stuff like that should help. All these problems COULD be due to malabsorbtion/ leaky gut/SiBO =>low potassium/magnesium/sodium and a bunch more, which will probably get worse if you throw in baking soda into the mix. Less acid = even less nutrient absorbtion in the long run.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand what you said.
    but some say increasing alkali of body's blood leads clean to adrenal gland and liver.
    these organs are important because they produce hormons.besides taking alkali may lead to make our stomachs active,for the less stomachs acids,the more they are trying to produce acids.
    In fact, I saw some who have pfs recover(temporary/cycled) in other sites....