User Tag List

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s no reason to be a douche to me on my own thread dude, I think more people would take you seriously if your demeanor wasn’t so hostile. If that’s what works for you, great, keep at it. I’m going to see what works for me. And yes, positivity has a large impact on my sides. So keep it off my thread please.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dudes. I’m on day 2 of my water fast, I am wondering about a few things. I plan on sticking to the outline, so I will start rotating the herbs near December to make sure my exercise and diet are on point. I have a few questions regarding timelines.

Do I have to wait a few months to start HIIT? Or just when I start working out?

If I don’t start carb backloading until I start working out, does that mean avoiding carbs until then?

Last thing, I know it’s outlined that you should wait 3 weeks to start calisthenics after fasting, do you guys find it totally necessary to go as slow if you’ve already been in the gym for years and are in good shape? I’m not new to lifting, but I’ll put it on hold if necessary.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 5 of water fast. Plan on breaking fast tomorrow with some fresh fruit and refeeding. This fast has been great for my anxiety, there has been moments of pure bliss during this fast. Although, vision/brain fog got pretty intense, I didn’t care because I felt calm. I have a feeling the anxiety will come back when I reintroduce foods since my anxiety spikes when I eat. But all in all, pretty great experience.

I’ll keep you posted.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man - it can be quiet on these personal threads - so just showing some love!

Good work on the fast. Keep trucking. I am about 4 months in and have improved a little. Still need to break the back of this but it takes time and discipline from all the accounts here.

Def

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Day 5 of water fast. Plan on breaking fast tomorrow with some fresh fruit and refeeding. This fast has been great for my anxiety, there has been moments of pure bliss during this fast. Although, vision/brain fog got pretty intense, I didn’t care because I felt calm. I have a feeling the anxiety will come back when I reintroduce foods since my anxiety spikes when I eat. But all in all, pretty great experience.

I’ll keep you posted.
    Good to hear. Were you at home resting during this time? Did you work or go to school?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Hey man - it can be quiet on these personal threads - so just showing some love!

Good work on the fast. Keep trucking. I am about 4 months in and have improved a little. Still need to break the back of this but it takes time and discipline from all the accounts here.

Def
    Thanks man I appreciate it! I’m about 4 months also, we’ll get through it together bro. Keep in touch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Good to hear. Were you at home resting during this time? Did you work or go to school?
    Yeah man I rested a ton, I’m a student so I went to class and came back, I skipped one day because I had no energy. I’m also doing some pet sitting so that required a lot of back and forth. But I had plenty of energy to go about my day.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep on keeping on my man. This place isn’t as lively as it once was, and a lot of the old guard come on sporadically.

If you ever need anything not listed on here, shoot me a PM. I may not answer super timely, but I’ll do my best to get back with you. I’m trying to do better about giving back now that I’m way beyond the finish line.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Keep on keeping on my man. This place isn’t as lively as it once was, and a lot of the old guard come on sporadically.

If you ever need anything not listed on here, shoot me a PM. I may not answer super timely, but I’ll do my best to get back with you. I’m trying to do better about giving back now that I’m way beyond the finish line.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it. Simper Fi by the way, I’m a former grunt 🤘

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Thanks dude, I really appreciate it. Simper Fi by the way, I’m a former grunt 🤘
    Lol semper*

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Is CD all right?