User Tag List

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t touch this thread often, thought I’d weigh in with some test results. I took the same test as Joe and had nearly the exact same results, all of my neurotransmitters were tanked. Including GABA, serotonin, dopamine, you name it, all deficient. My hormones were all shooting through the roof, DHT, test, estrogen all sky high, at least in my urine, I don’t know what they’d look like on a blood test. If they were lower, I’d assume my body isn’t metabolizing hormones.

At least my T is back up, after I crashed I got my test levels tested, and I had the Test of a 96 year old man. And I’ve made great progress, so here we are.

For neurotransmitters, I’m not going to try to treat them. Anything having to do with neurotransmitters makes me worse, I can’t take L glutamine, L thianine, none of that stuff. I think it just causes a further imbalance for me. I’m just gonna stick to the protocol, prohormones for some neurosteroids, and cold showers to send that nice electric shock to the brain in hopes of it kickstarting my neurotransmitter production like you would while jumping an old, shitty broken down car back to life on the side of the highway. I’m that car 😂

Anyways, just started a probiotic and TUDCA. Seeing VERY positive results. One positive I’ve noticed is I’ve began dreaming again nightly. In my case, I think my condition is largely in my gut/organs, so I’m taking extra good care of them. I also just ended a nice 3 day water fast to oil some things up, and now I’m on the straight and narrow, following the protocol with zero cheating or indulging, I’m beyond all that now.

Also, just discovered Medjool dates and swapped them out for anything with artificial sugar during my backloading windows. HOW HAVE I NOT DISCOVERED THESE SOONER??? They taste like fucking candy. I’m obsessed.

Anyways. Only good stuff ahead boys.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-05-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I don’t touch this thread often, thought I’d weigh in with some test results. I took the same test as Joe and had nearly the exact same results, all of my neurotransmitters were tanked. Including GABA, serotonin, dopamine, you name it, all deficient. My hormones were all shooting through the roof, DHT, test, estrogen all sky high, at least in my urine, I don’t know what they’d look like on a blood test. If they were lower, I’d assume my body isn’t metabolizing hormones.

At least my T is back up, after I crashed I got my test levels tested, and I had the Test of a 96 year old man. And I’ve made great progress, so here we are.

For neurotransmitters, I’m not going to try to treat them. Anything having to do with neurotransmitters makes me worse, I can’t take L glutamine, L thianine, none of that stuff. I think it just causes a further imbalance for me. I’m just gonna stick to the protocol, prohormones for some neurosteroids, and cold showers to send that nice electric shock to the brain in hopes of it kickstarting my neurotransmitter production like you would while jumping an old, shitty broken down car back to life on the side of the highway. I’m that car 😂

Anyways, just started a probiotic and TUDCA. Seeing VERY positive results. One positive I’ve noticed is I’ve began dreaming again nightly. In my case, I think my condition is largely in my gut/organs, so I’m taking extra good care of them. I also just ended a nice 3 day water fast to oil some things up, and now I’m on the straight and narrow, following the protocol with zero cheating or indulging, I’m beyond all that now.

Also, just discovered Medjool dates and swapped them out for anything with artificial sugar during my backloading windows. HOW HAVE I NOT DISCOVERED THESE SOONER??? They taste like fucking candy. I’m obsessed.

Anyways. Only good stuff ahead boys.
    Yea I thought you would have similar test results bro. I may be wrong but from what I understand the hormones work by triggering the neurotransmitters to produce.
    I know you said you weren't gonna mess with the neurotransmitters but what I would recommend is sorghum and glycine. I'm due to try sorghum admittedly but lots of people have had success with it, whereas I am very happy with the glycine (it's also in the protocol). Both stimulate allopregnanolone which will boost GABA.

Good luck with your progress tho man. How is the brain fog like right now?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Yea I thought you would have similar test results bro. I may be wrong but from what I understand the hormones work by triggering the neurotransmitters to produce.
    I know you said you weren't gonna mess with the neurotransmitters but what I would recommend is sorghum and glycine. I'm due to try sorghum admittedly but lots of people have had success with it, whereas I am very happy with the glycine (it's also in the protocol). Both stimulate allopregnanolone which will boost GABA.

Good luck with your progress tho man. How is the brain fog like right now?
    Nice, I’ll give those a shot then. I’m going to predict right now that they make me feel bad, seems to be how things usually go for me, but you never know. I’ve been meaning to try glycine for some time, but I’ve seen some horror stories. How do you get sorghum? Through food? GABA is definitely something I need to get more of.

Brain fog is my primary symptom of pfs. I had it to the most severe degree. It’s gotten better but SLOWLY. Things I’m beginning to notice are my memories slowly coming back little by little, my vision improving slowly, dreams starting to return, I still feel detached from the world but not as bad. My last cycle of Ultra Hard was when things really started to turn the corner for the best. It was clear and obvious. I’m guessing it was the kick of neurosteroids. I work in accounting now that I’ve graduated and took some time off, and I’m good at my job, whereas a year and a half ago there’s no way I would have been able to do my job due to brain fog.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 02-05-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice, I’ll give those a shot then. I’m going to predict right now that they make me feel bad, seems to be how things usually go for me, but you never know. I’ve been meaning to try glycine for some time, but I’ve seen some horror stories. How do you get sorghum? Through food? GABA is definitely something I need to get more of.

Brain fog is my primary symptom of pfs. I had it to the most severe degree. It’s gotten better but SLOWLY. Things I’m beginning to notice are my memories slowly coming back little by little, my vision improving slowly, dreams starting to return, I still feel detached from the world but not as bad. My last cycle of Ultra Hard was when things really started to turn the corner for the best. It was clear and obvious. I’m guessing it was the kick of neurosteroids. I work in accounting now that I’ve graduated and took some time off, and I’m good at my job, whereas a year and a half ago there’s no way I would have been able to do my job due to brain fog.
    Horror stories about glycine? That would be a first for me. The stuff is pretty harmless.

And yeah, everytime I tried to mess with my neurotransmitters, no good. For me, it was better to have them healed from the inside out. The cold showers, breathing exercises, regular exercise will eventually do the trick along with meditation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Horror stories about glycine? That would be a first for me. The stuff is pretty harmless.

And yeah, everytime I tried to mess with my neurotransmitters, no good. For me, it was better to have them healed from the inside out. The cold showers, breathing exercises, regular exercise will eventually do the trick along with meditation.
    Good to know, I’m going to stick to that then. Along with trying some glycine.

As far as horror stories, only the infamous Paigidol crash where he claimed glycine had something to do with it. Also Jacknap said it made him feel a little worse. But everyone is different.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good to know, I’m going to stick to that then. Along with trying some glycine.

As far as horror stories, only the infamous Paigidol crash where he claimed glycine had something to do with it. Also Jacknap said it made him feel a little worse. But everyone is different.
    Paigidol? Lol...I wouldn't take anything he said seriously.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Paigidol? Lol...I wouldn't take anything he said seriously.
    Lmao. Touché

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is glycine in most things we eat on a paleo diet. Along with most other amino acids. Taking some extra seems like a very safe thing to do. All your body does is use it to build other molecules as needed. I’ve been taking 1.5gr of glycine daily for half a year now and have never noticed an adverse reaction. On the other hand I’ve never really felt it explicitly benefit me either. But I’ve been improving anyway. It’s just another small building block that helps the protocol work it’s magic.

Also it’s dirt cheap.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    There is glycine in most things we eat on a paleo diet. Along with most other amino acids. Taking some extra seems like a very safe thing to do. All your body does is use it to build other molecules as needed. I’ve been taking 1.5gr of glycine daily for half a year now and have never noticed an adverse reaction. On the other hand I’ve never really felt it explicitly benefit me either. But I’ve been improving anyway. It’s just another small building block that helps the protocol work it’s magic.

Also it’s dirt cheap.
    Awesome, I’ll give it a shot this week. Thanks bro.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, I’ll give it a shot this week. Thanks bro.
    I take a bit more, normally between 6 and 10 grams. That gives me a fair benefit.